Deleted
    Today was not a good day in qm, i got terrible groups like 90 percent of the time, which is pretty insane and had a huge losing streak as a result, usually its pretty 50/50 or at least 40/60 to win. Bad luck or something changed after 2.0, who knows.

On top of that some asshole complained to me and only to me about Probius all the time in one game, while we had a Genji in our grp, that had 1 kill and enemy team was full of nice soft, juicy targets. Somehow that was ok to him, but not my performance apparently, even tough i did my best to push lanes and defend.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-04-27 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Today was not a good day in qm, i got terrible groups like 90 percent of the time, which is pretty insane and had a huge losing streak as a result. Bad luck or something c
    changed after 2.0, who knows.
    No bad luck, there is a crapton of returning players and (new) people from OW doing the quest chain. Quality of play is the worst in a loong time. But some will stay and learn, so in the end it should be a good thing.

edit: Had twice 'best healer' today, once as Thrall and once as Probius . Both games we had a dedicated - or not so dedicated - support as well.
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2017-04-27 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    No bad luck, there is a crapton of returning players and (new) people from OW doing the quest chain. Quality of play is the worst in a loong time. But some will stay and learn, so in the end it should be a good thing.
    Ahm i see. Helps me to get the right attitude for the matches then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Infernal Shrines. Wiped the enemy team in late game with a path to Core through a half-dead keep. We had four up AND a minion wave close by. Obvious, right?

But no. My team peels off to go for the shrine that just spawned. I hammer pings on Core but get shouted down.

"Objective first, don't get greedy, take the safe win"

We did not win.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    So guys yesterday someone recognized me by my name and asked if I was the same Apepi from MMO-Champion in a random HL game, that means I am famous right?

Any ways my win-rate with Li Li is 70%. I am just crushing fools like no business. I solod a Li-Ming 1v1, that was fun. And today Anub and I won a 2v3.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    What the shit is this matchmaking? I've got some really unbalanced and downright awful team comps after 2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    What the shit is this matchmaking? I've got some really unbalanced and downright awful team comps after 2.0

Indeed.

-snip-
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-04-28 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Let's not do spammy videos/images

That moment when you play your first Hero League game in 5 weeks and get MVP as Li Li in a Platinum 1 game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That moment when you play your first Hero League game in 5 weeks and get MVP as Li Li in a Platinum 1 game.
    Not bad. Solo support? I feel I can a supreme annyance playing Li Li, but my healing numbers are atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Not bad. Solo support? I feel I can a supreme annyance playing Li Li, but my healing numbers are atrocious.
    Yep, solo. They were mostly basic attack-based, so my blinds got serious value.

I main butcher and I love the level 16+ game for him.

Upgraded Brand + shield/speed at mid health + 125 bloods = HULK SMASH.

If I catch someone solo its 99% game over for them as I almost also exclusively take lamb to slaughter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dusted off Kael'thas after... a LONG damn time, decided to YOLO with Convection in a FS build

Right off the bat, the enemy TLV disconnects. The AI trundles all three vikings right into the lane I was in.

By the time TLV came back, we were level 3, and I had already finished the quest. Proceeded to do just absurd amounts of damage all game

It was great.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished a Braxis game, I lost obviously.

Despite weird draft of Zarya (me), Johanna, Tyrael, Nazeebo and Morales against Diablo, Leoric, Greymane, Lucio and Gul'dan the game was going pretty good overall. However Tyrael picks Sanctification despite everybody telling him to pick Judgement to delete Lucio, suddenly they all start to complain about him not picking Tychus before and he dies 2 really stupid deaths. Team morale goes down the drain and start to do really stupid mistakes.

I mean, Braxis is not a rocket science map. You try to win a 4 man (Which we were doing) and solo lane too (Nazeebo was able to hold his own). If you are winning 4 man, you don't rotate up unless you get 1 or 2 kills and just keep pushing. Again we were doing this because I led the push on Zarya. After level 10 hit, team started to complain, the 4 man breaks and enemy starts to get picks from which they win 2 objectives 100% to 0%.

Somehow we defend both and manage to kill 3 in a fight with disadvantage with 19vs20. I tell them to take bot beacon and go boss as I saw 2 of the enemy team being top while I also had Expulsion Zone for boss control. If played right, we would get 100% Zerg on top of Boss they had to defend allowing us to take the objective. However Nazeebo and Morales decide to go top despite thousand pings and die to Greymane and Lucio. We don't get boss and Tyrael just gives up already and dies to boss.

People are not listening, because giving any advice or trying to shot-call is personal attack. At least I played mean Zarya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Alarak in the bundle and leveled him to 5, he is really fun and I had a few good games as him but he is a true all in hero. You either kill the entire team or die and look like an idiot.

That moment when you play Team League and your team's Kael has never played Kael before. It was literally his first game ever, and he got fucking destroyed. And I got demoted....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That moment when you play Team League and your team's Kael has never played Kael before. It was literally his first game ever, and he got fucking destroyed. And I got demoted....
    Hasn't TL same restrictions as HL? Sorry never TL before

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Hasn't TL same restrictions as HL? Sorry never TL before
    No. Since it's "constructed", Blizzard decided just to not have any rule restrictions like that.

Li Li damage build is absurd, top damage and healer almost every game
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Playing Team League, we noticed they were setting up for Cho'gall in the draft. Auriel picked, a tank, and they then banned Tychus. So we ninja'd it and took Cho'gall for ourselves.

They. Got. Destroyed. It was fucking glorious!

Deleted
    They took Nova and Valeera with their second and third pick. Nine minutes and zero deaths later, we had established the new "4 warriors & Malf" meta:

http://imgur.com/a/fD44g