Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Aye, trouble is when I play I end up playing the healer
    Would love that - worst thing in unranked/ranked or any draft is you are first pick
    Last edited by mmocb759c3dfe2; 2017-05-20 at 03:09 PM.

Playing QM to learn heroes as in try different talents and such is all fine. Btw, it's only QM but that MMR equilibrium:

God damn I wish Blizz would revert the QM changes it's just fucking awful.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

God damn I wish Blizz would revert the QM changes it's just fucking awful.
    I keep getting placed with ppl like with significantly lower MMR than me and it's a clown fiesta. Typically my team will just get picked all the time, we're behind the whole game and then in the late game a few good calls from me win us the games.

Deleted
    Tbh I am shifting from unranked to QM - these premades are not acceptable.

Nothing too special. But had a game where I could lure a Greymane into my traps as Abathur in early game a bit too much. It was QM though, so I guess that's where it comes in.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to hotslogs I'm currently 17th in Diamond Hero League, probably wrong since I've not played HL in about 2 weeks but I'll take that.

Doing some Quick Play with my girlfriend. We play as Cho'Gall because he's awesome. Time for some Towers of Doom.

We start every game the same, she says GL, I say HF. And, as with most games, saying that we immediately get people saying something rude, which I never understand.

Match goes on, no matter how well we do everything bad is our fault, such is the life of Cho'Gall. Uther runs off by himself into a 1v5? Well I guess we were supposed to somehow save him that time and his other 9 deaths.

Match goes pretty evenly though and at this point the next tower wins the game. Then we lose all three teammates when they fed one by one into the opposing team. Then the final tower pops.

We run in to almost certain death, but figure maybe get one or two and stall for our dead teammates. Instead we run in, kill all five by ourselves and take the tower for a win. The one person who had been quiet the whole game was cheering for us on each kill, which made it worth it and the game so much better. So much hate towards Cho'Gall despite how good he is, love it when he gets love.

Really do wish people weren't so toxic in this game. This game seems to have more of that behavior than any I've played. It's so easy to make comebacks and yet you'll have somebody saying GG after their first death and start AFKing. I've found the people who complain and blame others tend to be the worst players.
    and then he cupped my balls...

I have played 5600 games total, with 2100 of those being Hero League. I have played more than 200 HL games this season alone. And I've had complete newcomers in two matches in a row now. One had literally never played Hero League before in his life, another was on their third game ever.

Why? Why do I keep getting matched with people who do not understand the gamemode they're playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    According to hotslogs I'm currently 17th in Diamond Hero League, probably wrong since I've not played HL in about 2 weeks but I'll take that.
    How accurate and useful is hotslogs? I have just started using it a day ago, and it shows my quick match MMR rating as "Platinum* (2652)" (never played anything ranked). Now, I definitely do not feel like that, and I can't say the teams I play with/play against feel like something good. Sometimes there appears a team that just demolishes me/the enemy team, but it's not a common happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter
    We start every game the same, she says GL, I say HF. And, as with most games, saying that we immediately get people saying something rude, which I never understand.
    I can't say it happens too often for me, but yeah, sometimes my ":glhf: team, let's do our best/win this thing/show them who's the boss :limsilly:" gets a "fuck off" reply, which is just unusual. I disliked the abbreviation "gl hf" by itself, but in an emoji form + followed by some encouragement it hopefully can't be seen as anything but positive. At least that's the way I see it, but maybe some people think it's weird sarcasm or trolling or whatnot.

Nevertheless it's better to remain positive. Can't break the negativity cycle if we lose our resolve and fall to the dark side.
    Last edited by Diaspar; 2017-05-22 at 04:03 PM.

I feel like I need a shower now. Deleting someone like that was disgusting.

Bad day, first pick novas and butchers. Why can't people play "fun" heroes in unranked

- - - Updated - - -

9 games, 9 losses - salt levels at maximum capacity. Drafting squishes into stealthies, brightwing into kt, dehaka on HM. Urh.

- - - Updated - - -

And finally get to play falstad again and win <3
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I've ever had a good game in Johanna. I normally play anub'arak so I'm not used to the lousy mobility.

http://imgur.com/a/k80WJ
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    How accurate and useful is hotslogs? I have just started using it a day ago, and it shows my quick match MMR rating as "Platinum* (2652)" (never played anything ranked). Now, I definitely do not feel like that, and I can't say the teams I play with/play against feel like something good. Sometimes there appears a team that just demolishes me/the enemy team, but it's not a common happening.
    You would not believe how bad some players are around the platinum rank, just look at Nerraw's string of HL games and that tells you everything. I think it's really useful especially for looking at the popular builds and trying to get the best out of each hero. It will only be accurate about you after 100 games or so are uploaded to it, even then take it with a pinch of salt but it's still rather good.

According to hotslogs I'm well into Diamond while actually being stuck in Plat 2, and I have uploaded every HL game I've ever played. I wouldn't count too much on it.

- - - Updated - - -

My season so far in a nutshell:

I really can't rely on my team to do their jobs at all after 2.0 hit. My main way of winning, in freaking top Platinum, is to hope I get first or second pick, and then out-soak any bad plays my team makes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    According to hotslogs I'm well into Diamond while actually being stuck in Plat 2, and I have uploaded every HL game I've ever played. I wouldn't count too much on it.
    Just before it put me as 17th in Diamond it had me down as master rank but I'm currently Diamond 3 and thats my highest so meh.

Yeah, it says I'm around Diamond 3 whilst being Plat 4, FeelsBadMan.

I really can't rely on my team to do their jobs at all after 2.0 hit. My main way of winning, in freaking top Platinum, is to hope I get first or second pick, and then out-soak any bad plays my team makes.
    Feel exactly the same, my win rate with Falstad now is like 70%.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-05-23 at 01:55 PM.
    I am the lucid dream

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this thread would be a cool thread to read about fun things that happen in the game. This has literally turned into a complain fest most of the time. I wanted to get into this game but it seems like all everyone does is complain.

The mods are the prime culprits. Looks like I'll be filtering out these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    I thought this thread would be a cool thread to read about fun things that happen in the game. This has literally turned into a complain fest most of the time. I wanted to get into this game but it seems like all everyone does is complain.

The mods are the prime culprits. Looks like I'll be filtering out these forums.
    We also have a feel goods thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mplished-today
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-05-23 at 03:16 PM.
    I am the lucid dream

For me it is usually something like 2-3 games straight with wins then 2-3 games of losses. One thing I figured out yesterday is that my Tyrande is absolutely abyssmal. I felt sorry for my teammates in those games I was playing so poorly.

I did however make it up some with my Gul'dan nailing some good fears and being totally deadly with my corruption casts.

Also had a good game with Calamity Li-Ming. I had a Valeera open up on me thinking he could just kill me when he was low. Just launched some magic missles at him and then teleported to finish her off. Then with dominance ended up with the same HP after the takedown. Felt pretty good.