Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    At the end of last season I had +25 favoured adjustment even in Diamond 2.
    Not personal adjustment. Favored.

- - - Updated - - -

What did I deserve to get matched with someone like this? I'm level 1311.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I just got out of a double support comp, Uther+my Lucio, I was going to go Li Li, but someone stole it right from under me! Before level 10 I was the top damage of our team, was great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Coached my best friend the last two days (also coached him for a few weeks last season) and after climbing from bronze to gold he got placed in gold 2 now and climbed to diamond 5!!!!! Such a good feeling to see someone who was stuck in bronze (and who belonged there tbf) make such an insane turn around and get into diamond

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell..? I get minor disconnect as I get the "victory" sign at the end, receive rank points and hero experience, but also leaver status. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    Coached my best friend the last two days (also coached him for a few weeks last season) and after climbing from bronze to gold he got placed in gold 2 now and climbed to diamond 5!!!!! Such a good feeling to see someone who was stuck in bronze (and who belonged there tbf) make such an insane turn around and get into diamond
    He climbed 7/8 divisions in 2 days? Thats like 30+ games even with 100% winrate.
    Or am I misreading something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    He climbed 7/8 divisions in 2 days? Thats like 30+ games even with 100% winrate.
    Or am I misreading something here?
    Apparently saturdays don't count for me, sorry for the typo, after placements he has played 51 games (40W-11L) in 3 days. 22 of those where played on saturday xD (in my eyes an even more awesome achievement since weekends are terrible).

10+ Year Old Account
    So I went from 70% win rate in HL down to 48% because people have hard time understanding basics. Great, way to remain calm and positive.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    So I went from 70% win rate in HL down to 48% because people have hard time understanding basics. Great, way to remain calm and positive.
    You can thank a combination of QM seeding, lack of MMR decay, and a massive fucking percentage of the playerbase being new/returning with 2.0 for that. The matchmaker was never designed to handle something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You can thank a combination of QM seeding, lack of MMR decay, and a massive fucking percentage of the playerbase being new/returning with 2.0 for that. The matchmaker was never designed to handle something like this.
    I don't get where QM seeding comes from though. HL is solo and in the past duo que, why in the fuck would you seed MMR from a mode that allows 5 stacking (and has a noobie filter for people with <100 games or something)? IIRC placements didn't exist in the old rank system (1-50), so this is something they conciously put in the game when seasons were initially added.

It's why I'm a bit sad Mewn already gave up on carrying Kripp (I think, he wasn't playing with Kripp today atleast). I was really curious to see where he'd end up after his HL placements but since even his QM MMR tanked I'm guessing he'll place pretty low either way. Still, apparently he was at Diamond QM MMR at some point, which is fucking hilarious (no offense meant to the guy, he openly admitted that he got carried himself).

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I am not entirely convinced about what you are saying.

Games feel like absolute coin toss when it comes to people. Their rank or account level does not matter really, I seen statistically 'worse' players doing much better, but also players where I was really wondering how could they end up where they are. It has always been like this, at least since I remember.

Problem is, this game is putting emphasis on a game sense more than on a Hero control. In LoL or DotA, the winning team is most often a team with better mechanical skills, while in HotS different compositions win game differently. You can't measure game sense on individual level when it is team of five winning or losing.

Game 3 of first pick novas and nazeebos into fuck you we're T1.

I know it's luck when you get the potato team, but my god is it ever annoying when it happens multiple times

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

I know it's luck when you get the potato team, but my god is it ever annoying when it happens multiple times

- - - Updated - - -

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GMJp6U2.png[img]

Oh well
    A good Nazeebo on a "bad" map is still better than a bad . If nothing else, the damage output will still be awesome.

Yeah he was terrible. We lost in 12 mins.
    I am the lucid dream

Last pick Varian, everyone picks, just before he locks in. "I'm twin blades, its op"

10 deaths in 15 minutes, gg.

Who could have possibly foreseen that Twin Blades is fucking trash?

/salt
    I don't know why people still are picking that build, it's so boring and the other 2 are so much better :/

Next game: solo tank rexxar!
    I am the lucid dream

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well
    Nazeebo isn't weak on any map though and he almost always fit, so I don't really get why he is in the wrong.

Next game: solo tank rexxar!
    What forsaken rank are you at? O.o

What forsaken rank are you at? O.o
    Platinum 5 fo lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    Nazeebo isn't weak on any map though and he almost always fit, so I don't really get why he is in the wrong.
    He's typically only decent after 16 and strong at 20, so on short duration maps like Hanamura and Braxis he's a weak hero.
    I am the lucid dream

Platinum 5 fo lyfe.

He's typically only decent after 16 and strong at 20, so on short duration maps like Hanamura and Braxis he's a weak hero.
    I do agree with you that he has a major power spike at that level, but in my ranks I still have a 80% winrate with Naz on Braxis (wall before gate and spiders are insanely strong) and a 65% on Hanamura. Granted he is one of my mains so I am a bit biased, but on those maps he isn't weak or trivial. He is just not top of the top there, but even on Braxis I prefer a good Naz over a mediocre D.va/Dehaka/Sylv/Malth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I will go back into playing Unranked again, all HL games lately are one-sided cancer both ways. Be it win or lose, it is not fun.

I mean, when you kill 1v1 Genji without Judgement on Tyrael..?