I just got told to pick good heroes and not trash out of the meta. In QM. And I was playing Tracer.

Really kicking ass as alexstrasza. She is officially amongst my top 3 fave supports.

Only had one bad match where i had to pick her early and the team chose divers. Nonproblem though, the rest of my team were more than capable of punishing divers....

IF THEY HAD BOTHERED TO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously though, low Diamond is the biggest piece of shit. Drafts as horrible as in Gold and on top of that amazing attitude.

I mean, yeah. Guy picked Valeera and has 39% winrate on her, but you just don't pick Dehaka after Sonya first pick when all we need is tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Seriously though, low Diamond is the biggest piece of shit. Drafts as horrible as in Gold and on top of that amazing attitude.

I mean, yeah. Guy picked Valeera and has 39% winrate on her, but you just don't pick Dehaka after Sonya first pick when all we need is tank.
    Can confirm, sounds like low Gold. Recently had a game with 7 deaths and less than 30k healing, my worst statistical game I can remember. We started with Valla, they Ming and Malf, we ETC and Alex (me), they Diablo Sonya, we Genji Junkrat, they Butcher. Our ETC took Stage Dive (obvious choice I guess) and I was dead every fucking team fight by the time he landed.

Honestly, I enjoy both maps way more.
    well I found the reincarnation of john wayne gacy

how you think foundry is worse than mercenary mines where you are punished for doing objectives i will never know and I don't want to look into that particular Abyss of insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I just got told to pick good heroes and not trash out of the meta. In QM. And I was playing Tracer.
    to be fair there are certain heroes that have a much easier time in QM than others

like I had a chen complaining all game and im like 'you picked chen in QM, you shouldn't be bitching'
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2017-11-25 at 05:39 AM.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    well I found the reincarnation of john wayne gacy

how you think foundry is worse than mercenary mines where you are punished for doing objectives i will never know and I don't want to look into that particular Abyss of insanity
    Go ahead, hide your ignorance beneath pretentious self-assurance.

to be fair there are certain heroes that have a much easier time in QM than others

like I had a chen complaining all game and im like 'you picked chen in QM, you shouldn't be bitching'
    The thing is Tracer is one of the highest win rate heroes even in QM, while Chen is like bottom of the list. Lunara (that said guy was playing) is also below 50%.

We just had a comp of like Tracer, Nova, Lunara, Jaina, Kael'thas and understandably got murdered by a more standard enemy comp.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-25 at 03:18 PM.

Go ahead, hide your ignorance beneath pretentious self-assurance.
    not hiding anything. I think you are just insane for thinking foundry is below haunted mines or hanamura in quality.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    not hiding anything. I think you are just insane for thinking foundry is below haunted mines or hanamura in quality.
    You can say you disagree without sounding like cocky asshole. You didn't even read my reasoning, so why bother with you.

Enough with the bickering.

I havent gotten to play the new map much at all. Maybe twice because i just never seem to get it on competitive or quick play. I got the payload map all the time in the past but no such luck with a map i wanted to practice in...

Managed to win back a game despite one fellow turning toxic for a moment due to one major gaff. (We got ambushed and 2 others rushed in after we died)
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-11-26 at 06:30 AM.

Deleted
    Sometimes - rarely I guess - the community delights me. We won, relatively easy, but the opponents ETC played so well; smartly soaking when behind, going in and retreating when it made sense, getting off three good mosh pits, including a four-man. Result: the tank on the losing team got 7 MVP votes.

Deleted
    Did they change unranked matchmaking? I am only matched with 200lvl+ up to 1,5k now. No more newbs! Is fun again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't win that Promotion Game on first try, can I?

I just can't win that Promotion Game on first try, can I?
    I win all of them on first try. But at the same time I lose all my Demotion games on first try so it evens out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I win all of them on first try. But at the same time I lose all my Demotion games on first try so it evens out.
    At least I rarely lose Demotion Games.

Regarding the lost Promotion Games, yesterday I lost 5 of them in total. When I finally won the game, it started my 7 game winning streak. Then another Promotion Game happened and I lost.

I wouldn't even mind losing them as much if it wasn't for all the random reasons. Like the last one I lost, a last pick went with Zarya after having Sylvanas, Sonya, Kael and Alexstrasza on a team. Tanks are clearly overrated!

At least I rarely lose Demotion Games.

Regarding the lost Promotion Games, yesterday I lost 5 of them in total. When I finally won the game, it started my 7 game winning streak. Then another Promotion Game happened and I lost.

I wouldn't even mind losing them as much if it wasn't for all the random reasons. Like the last one I lost, a last pick went with Zarya after having Sylvanas, Sonya, Kael and Alexstrasza on a team. Tanks are clearly overrated!
    Wait, they last picked a tank (Zarya) and you didn't want a tank? Because it sounded like you needed a tank.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Wait, they last picked a tank (Zarya) and you didn't want a tank? Because it sounded like you needed a tank.
    They needed an engage tank that could lock down or peel, not a bruiser/support. You can't just pick two random warriors and call it a day. There is a reason Zarya is in the special catergory for MM in QM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Zarya is a Bruisery Support/Supporty Bruiser, not a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Zarya is a Bruisery Support/Supporty Bruiser, not a tank.
    Fair point. It could still be a decent pick depending on the enemy comp... But you're right, she is not a tank.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.