10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Wait, they last picked a tank (Zarya) and you didn't want a tank? Because it sounded like you needed a tank.
    As others already mentioned, not every Warrior can tank. We needed a Warrior who can peel and initiate, Zarya does none of that.

If I were to split Warriors into categories:
    • True solo Tanks: Muradin, ETC, Diablo, Stitches, Johanna (They are perfectly capable of being solo Warriors in pretty much every composition)
    • Niche solo Tanks: Tyrael, Anub'arak, Varian, Cho'gall (Can be solo Warriors in very specific compositions, also great secondary Warriors)
    • Main Tanks: Arthas, Garrosh (Weak as solo Warriors, can be played as Main Tank in any double Warrior compositions, Arthas is also great as Bruise/Off-Tank)
    • Bruisers/Off-Tanks: Sonya, Artanis, Chen, Dehaka, Leoric, D.Va (Unable to solo Tank, need to be paired with one of the above)
    • Niche Off-Tanks: Zarya, Rexxar (Unable to solo Tank, weak in general but strong in very specific situations)

15+ Year Old Account
    I am actually liking the Li Li buffs. At level 20 I was like tanking 1v3 for fun. I was purposely getting under 50% so I could hit my Free Drinks/Pick Me Up to activate. I basically had unlimited mana and lasted indefinitely until I faced 1v5. The team decided to go double support/Naz/Guldan, so they had no burst. It was so funny.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Well, lost so many games with people not laning that I simply decided today...if people die 5 times before the 5 minute mark while not on an objective I simply run into towers and feed. Growing tired of wasting my time...30% of my games I start out with 1 bot.

Some game mechanics are stupid. I just played a game where the opponent had Alex, Chromie & Junkrat. Shorty before dying they just fly away lol...

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Some game mechanics are stupid. I just played a game where the opponent had Alex, Chromie & Junkrat. Shorty before dying they just fly away lol...
    That's why lockdown exists though. I am assuming it's QM so you can't quite control that, but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    It's the short cooldown on those that botter me, Junkrat and Chromie can literally do it to escpape...engage in a teamfight and do it straight after they just spawned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dva has a talent to increase her health, normally it is bad, but since Alex heals by %, it is actually not bad.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    There I was: Archlich of Naxxramas, esteemed Lich Lord of the Plaguelands, Commander of the Dread Necropolis, Master and Founder of the Cult of the Damned, formerly of the Council of Six, Creator of the Abomination, Summoner of Archimonde the Defiler, Betrayer of Humanity, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King.

Majestic. Menacing. Powerful. Invincible. Well almost. Erik showed up and killed me.

Lost a match. It mostly went well but they had a lot of heroes who were stronger late game and an amazing siege abathur (along with a sylvanas).

We got kills but tactic wise they had us beat in the long term.

Mostly because our zarya refused to consistantly team play or help at the objective. A last pick zarya while i had chosen sonya early. Seriously...wth.

When asked why, all they had to say was "i killed more than you dude"

The zarya killed exactly 1 more than i did. That too it was at the core when they were destroying it.

I stuck with and helped my team. Peeled and saved them while zarya was busy blowing up mobs 20 yards away...

People need to learn the final stats dont matter amd dont reveal everything.

I remember one random healer we got who pulled off some amazing saves, clutch heals and cleanses. Their final stats wasnt special but they were voted into legendary by both teams except for the mvp dps guy on our team...who voted for himself and complained to us personally about the votes.

Yeah he did huge damage in all categories and racked up kills but that would not have been had the healer not saved his and all our asses each and everytime.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-12-03 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    End of the season brings terrible terrible players out of the woodwork. A 16 (!) death Chromie first pick on my team. She didn't take the vision talent vs Nova and later a 14 death Leoric for the opponents. Guys who are in their 3rd game after a 9 months hiatus or have account levels barely above 80. An instalock Valeera who had a 11% win rate with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlefield of Eternity, enemy team first picks Tassadar. Let's pick Nazeebo and Kel'thuzad! What do enemy team drafts next? Tracer and Genji.

Thanks for a loss and don't forget to blame a Tank (Me) for being unable to peel for a 3 ranged composition against such dive.

3 games in a row with 2 healers...3 losses...1.5 hours played.

Blizzard what the fuck...

If one team has 2 healers, the other should have the same amount. I dont care to wait 20 sec longer to get a better or even team. But what is it good for when the game starts in 15 secs, but then i get facerolled for 25 mins.

Deleted
    Ive had some... intresting matches in couple of days. My reaction to my teammates in those... I think this should explain it better

Never seen this much incompetence.

Deleted
    i had a couple of really nice games today but... seeing this draft actually made me google if there are any penalties for leaving ranked game during draft phase xd (i was last pick)

didn't help much that 2-3 people tended to run around solo..
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2017-12-13 at 09:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Ive had some... intresting matches in couple of days. My reaction to my teammates in those... I think this should explain it better

Never seen this much incompetence.
    Usually the person handing out all the "fuck yous" is largely responsible for the poor game... just sayin... check yo self

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    i had a couple of really nice games today but... seeing this draft actually made me google if there are any penalties for leaving ranked game during draft phase xd (i was last pick)

didn't help much that 2-3 people tended to run around solo..
    I don't see anything unusual with that comp. Chen + Zarya are decentish combo for front lane, Nazeebo for aoe sustain and Greymane for bursty dive. I think you are being a bit over dramatic here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I don't see anything unusual with that comp. Chen + Zarya are decentish combo for front lane, Nazeebo for aoe sustain and Greymane for bursty dive. I think you are being a bit over dramatic here.
    idk, maybe. just having 0 cc outside of uther felt bad, they basically could do whatever they wanted whole game while i couldnt approach them without fearing getting blown up instantly

10+ Year Old Account
    Hero League is not a clown fiesta, it is one giant cunt fiesta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Usually the person handing out all the "fuck yous" is largely responsible for the poor game... just sayin... check yo self
    I had the best performance of the team, highest kills, lowest deaths and was after the objective. The team just doodled around, fought in the middle, split out to solo and get killed and constantly feeded. They deserved them.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-12-14 at 12:44 AM.

Played against Trikslyr in QM today. Got off two 4 man Mosh Pits during game. We demolished his 5 man stack. Felt good since the last time I faced him he was in a stack with Pally, Rentaro, and HORSEPANTS or Mewn I think, and we lost to them.

Always fun beating Twitch streamers.