Deleted
    I restarded this game again and fuck it - they demoted me 7 leagues over placements. Feels so bad to play - everytime you feel like "i have to carry"...

10+ Year Old Account
    I officially call myself a Tyrael one trick. Man, I won 9 out 12 games and find myself to have huge impact on the games.

When i play on my laptop im so horribly bad. When i compare my performance with my pc its like if i would be drunk or a total noob. I do like 60% of my usual hero dmg, i cant target anything, i cant avoid shit...its like wtf!

When i have only my laptop available, like on holiday, sometimes i rather chose not to play just because i feel so bad playing so horrible.

how can it be sooo much harder!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had two AI games in a row, where the Morales did like 2k healing. Honestly, I don't think I saw her actually use her healing beam the whole game. I had one set to follow me for like 5/6mins, and she didn't heal me ONCE, and I think I got maybe 2 shields. All she did was auto attack.

Both games went WAY over 20 minutes, and were absolute fucking chores. Second game was Dragon Shite, which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees is a fucking dumpster fire of a BG, and we got a grand total of ONE dragon the whole game, because none of the AI would stand on the fucking shrines.

That's what I get for doing AI games, thinking they'de be quicker than normal games...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I havent played Samuro since the changes in invisibility mechanics. I feel sad because I used to win with him and now its harder :/ specially during late game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Entire season of ranked has been exactly down the middle. 18 Wins/ 18 losses.

Ranked Play? More like Quick Play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Just had two AI games in a row, where the Morales did like 2k healing. Honestly, I don't think I saw her actually use her healing beam the whole game. I had one set to follow me for like 5/6mins, and she didn't heal me ONCE, and I think I got maybe 2 shields. All she did was auto attack.

Both games went WAY over 20 minutes, and were absolute fucking chores. Second game was Dragon Shite, which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees is a fucking dumpster fire of a BG, and we got a grand total of ONE dragon the whole game, because none of the AI would stand on the fucking shrines.

That's what I get for doing AI games, thinking they'de be quicker than normal games...
    Play 5 man vs AI. I try to get three of those done during breakfast. They take longer than they used to due to AI behaviour twerks, but only longer than 10 minutes if you have two or more AFKers, which is super rare. In that case, just inform the legit players and AFK as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Play 5 man vs AI.
    That's probably not a bad idea. I used to do human vs AI when I needed a quick match, but it got annoying so I swapped to full AI. Sadly, now full AI is even more annoying that dealing with humans, so it's time to go back.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally all games with my over-aggressive (gameplay-vice) friend who levels Maiev right now were SO fucking great. Especially as Blaze. It's just AoE damage festival all over the place. So satisfying to land a 4 man stun into full-channeled combustion + pyromania while sitting in burning oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question. What is highest record of player killed by enemy? I've today played against Kerrigan who died 16 times.

Don't mind language, just look at stats.

Deleted
    I virtually never play quickmatch. Still wanting to try Tracer, as I really suck with her. And ... enemy team consists of Hammer, Varian, Lunara, Lucio, Greymane. Thanks matchmaker, not touching that mode in this decade again.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Question. What is highest record of player killed by enemy? I've today played against Kerrigan who died 16 times.

I died 16 times once as Artanis, but also had 17 kills and tons of assissts. We won of course

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Why play full AI games? Just do AI games with actual people on your side. Sure, you occasionally gets people worse then AI, but overall it's pretty easy. Could always do beginner too and clear all buildings if you're farming xp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

Wow, Don't think I've seen a game where everyone on a team has double digit deaths. Usually you get one person with the sense to disengage when things go south

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Why play full AI games? Just do AI games with actual people on your side. Sure, you occasionally gets people worse then AI, but overall it's pretty easy. Could always do beginner too and clear all buildings if you're farming xp.
    Yeah, tbh I did some People Vs AI battles yesterday and they weren't anyway near as bad as I remember. I'll stick to them for my "I need to finish a quest quickly" games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another streak of luck when it comes to winning promotion games. As if losing 3 in a day wasn't enough!

EDIT: Oh fuck yeah! Another losing streak to drop down once again after I crawled way back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to express my disappointment that "Smoking!" voice line in Russian localisation says "Утка подгорает" (My goose is gettin' cooked!). It's fucking WRONG to have firebat without that line. Dissapointed
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    22 W, 27 Losses so far. Stuck in Silver and now the game keeps throwing bad players my way. Welp,
    this is competitive for ya. Not the slightest bit different from Quick Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Just want to express my disappointment that "Smoking!" voice line in Russian localisation says "Утка подгорает" (My goose is gettin' cooked!). It's fucking WRONG to have firebat without that line. Dissapointed
    I never found the value in using a different language in games (and movies for that matter). You lose so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I never found the value in using a different language in games (and movies for that matter). You lose so much.
    well in this case i simply had to switch to russian localisation, because, again, firebat without "My goose is gettin' cooked" is not a firebat