Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    People figured out that forcing an enemy hero to babysit you so the team fights are still on equal footing is pretty good than cloning and promptly dying.
    Except your team still engages 5v4, and once they're wiped the enemy team promptly comes and kills your monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Except your team still engages 5v4, and once they're wiped the enemy team promptly comes and kills your monster.
    And the enemy team falls back a bit, delaying the objective until the Clone wears off, and then moves in to wipe my team and push.

I can make "perfect scenario response" rebuttals too.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

*melee heavy team*

*Li ming chooses calamity build*

goddamnit...

I just played with Grubby on the HL ladder. I managed to get MVP as Arthas, but sadly we lost the match.

Sometimes when playing Li Li I feel like a god. I juked a Stiches hook and lived. Then I went on not dying and getting a few kills. Li Li sometimes feels so godly, hell if you are playing right you shouldn't ever have to back out to get mana.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I restarded this game again and fuck it - they demoted me 7 leagues over placements. Feels so bad to play - everytime you feel like "i have to carry"...
    ‘I am NOTHING’: this parody of affirmation is the last word of sovereign subjectivity, freed from the dominion it wanted, or needed, to give itself over things…for I know that I am fundamentally this subjective and contentless existence.
    - Georges Bataille

I officially call myself a Tyrael one trick. Man, I won 9 out 12 games and find myself to have huge impact on the games.

When i play on my laptop im so horribly bad. When i compare my performance with my pc its like if i would be drunk or a total noob. I do like 60% of my usual hero dmg, i cant target anything, i cant avoid shit...its like wtf!

When i have only my laptop available, like on holiday, sometimes i rather chose not to play just because i feel so bad playing so horrible.

how can it be sooo much harder!?!

Just had two AI games in a row, where the Morales did like 2k healing. Honestly, I don't think I saw her actually use her healing beam the whole game. I had one set to follow me for like 5/6mins, and she didn't heal me ONCE, and I think I got maybe 2 shields. All she did was auto attack.

Both games went WAY over 20 minutes, and were absolute fucking chores. Second game was Dragon Shite, which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees is a fucking dumpster fire of a BG, and we got a grand total of ONE dragon the whole game, because none of the AI would stand on the fucking shrines.

That's what I get for doing AI games, thinking they'de be quicker than normal games...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Seventeen is live! A quick preview of three upcoming releases, all of which you will WANT to pick up!

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/17-blog-17

I havent played Samuro since the changes in invisibility mechanics. I feel sad because I used to win with him and now its harder :/ specially during late game.

Entire season of ranked has been exactly down the middle. 18 Wins/ 18 losses.

Ranked Play? More like Quick Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Just had two AI games in a row, where the Morales did like 2k healing. Honestly, I don't think I saw her actually use her healing beam the whole game. I had one set to follow me for like 5/6mins, and she didn't heal me ONCE, and I think I got maybe 2 shields. All she did was auto attack.

Both games went WAY over 20 minutes, and were absolute fucking chores. Second game was Dragon Shite, which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees is a fucking dumpster fire of a BG, and we got a grand total of ONE dragon the whole game, because none of the AI would stand on the fucking shrines.

That's what I get for doing AI games, thinking they'de be quicker than normal games...
    Play 5 man vs AI. I try to get three of those done during breakfast. They take longer than they used to due to AI behaviour twerks, but only longer than 10 minutes if you have two or more AFKers, which is super rare. In that case, just inform the legit players and AFK as well...

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Play 5 man vs AI.
    That's probably not a bad idea. I used to do human vs AI when I needed a quick match, but it got annoying so I swapped to full AI. Sadly, now full AI is even more annoying that dealing with humans, so it's time to go back.

Blog Seventeen is live! A quick preview of three upcoming releases, all of which you will WANT to pick up!

Literally all games with my over-aggressive (gameplay-vice) friend who levels Maiev right now were SO fucking great. Especially as Blaze. It's just AoE damage festival all over the place. So satisfying to land a 4 man stun into full-channeled combustion + pyromania while sitting in burning oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Question. What is highest record of player killed by enemy? I've today played against Kerrigan who died 16 times.

Don't mind language, just look at stats.
    No beta no club. KAPPA.

I virtually never play quickmatch. Still wanting to try Tracer, as I really suck with her. And ... enemy team consists of Hammer, Varian, Lunara, Lucio, Greymane. Thanks matchmaker, not touching that mode in this decade again.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Question. What is highest record of player killed by enemy? I've today played against Kerrigan who died 16 times.

I died 16 times once as Artanis, but also had 17 kills and tons of assissts. We won of course

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Why play full AI games? Just do AI games with actual people on your side. Sure, you occasionally gets people worse then AI, but overall it's pretty easy. Could always do beginner too and clear all buildings if you're farming xp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

Wow, Don't think I've seen a game where everyone on a team has double digit deaths. Usually you get one person with the sense to disengage when things go south

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Why play full AI games? Just do AI games with actual people on your side. Sure, you occasionally gets people worse then AI, but overall it's pretty easy. Could always do beginner too and clear all buildings if you're farming xp.
    Yeah, tbh I did some People Vs AI battles yesterday and they weren't anyway near as bad as I remember. I'll stick to them for my "I need to finish a quest quickly" games.

Another streak of luck when it comes to winning promotion games. As if losing 3 in a day wasn't enough!

EDIT: Oh fuck yeah! Another losing streak to drop down once again after I crawled way back up.
    Last edited by RH92; 2018-02-16 at 08:06 AM.