Deleted
    Yesterday I played ranked on Tower with a really weird team and we came back from 4:26 to 4:6. We won fight over altar and had 2 of their forts taken down, I got a visitor and was happy to finish. We tapped, shots fired and someone wrote gg. I thought that's it nice, let's get up. 40minutes I return and see we lost. I was like WTF, look at replay and saw that seconds before tap we lost a keep vs minions nobody realized. I was then AFK got flamed and they lost next fight - shame over me. But that was very weird

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking Christ... you tell your team "I'm taking Resurrect" as Auriel, the game gives you massive blinking updates, and cunts still go fucking AFK when they die.

Literally every single Res I did last game, the person stood there until they were killed again. Three different people, all of them fucking off to La-La Land when they died.

Makes me god damn salty.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I don't understand why Blizzard keeps the role/tag system they have away from the game. The current system of Tank, DPS, Healer, Spec is so bad, all people below diamond build their knowledge around that system.

I wanted to play Sonya, Yrel and Artanis. But whenever I pick them, we get no tank. I can call it. I make a premade chat message "Hi I want to play Yrel as 2nd tank if possible." And they will just ignore it, pick their unreasonable picks and then flame me ingame for dying or not tanking. This could be solved by education but blizzard holds it off. For no reason...

Deleted
    White knights in this game turn me so black... some 1 year returner who 1st picks illidan gets support from some 30% khara. during draft. We all want to draft to be happy. No. I begin to hate so hard... white knights are the poison of the decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Matc...ayID=150278797

I would have to say that game went rather well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Fucking kill me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got the band back together for some 5mans yesterday. Was awesome fun to dust off some of our old teamcomps instead of playing with PuGs.

One match we snuck the entire Illidan dream through the draft - Illy, Abathur, Morales, Uther, Tyrael. Our Illidan was completely unstoppable, and just mopped up every single fight.

Johanna is love. Johanna is life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Johanna is love. Johanna is life.
    How bad was that Leoric that you absolutely battered him on hero dmg vs a double tank comp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    How bad was that Leoric that you absolutely battered him on hero dmg vs a double tank comp?
    He was solo-laning for a great portion of the game. Plus he sacrificed himself for the team a couple of times. He actually played quite well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Where you see double tank, I see a no tank. Perspective I guess

Rest in pieces, EU matchmaking.

Yes, that is THE Arcaner.

- - - Updated - - -

That went rather well. I'd like to think I pulled my weight.

- - - Updated - - -

New personal best achieved!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure who was MVP in my last game

It's a tossup between the Stitches who constantly hooked + gorged their Johanna and dumped her on top of our backline

Or the ETC who would lurk away at the edges of each fight waiting for the "perfect" five-man Mosh, and always ended up the last person alive, using up his ult when just about to die.

Deleted
    Current "thing" that makes me lose: endless bad mages. People want to play KT, Ming, Jaina and don't care if there is already one of these. Especially KTs seem to be very bad for his D mechanic is too complicated.

/edit: Add Illidan. This game has too many heroes that are too hard to play.
    Last edited by mmoc00f573e3be; 2018-07-07 at 06:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting matched with 4 squishies on my team vs genji / colossus smash varian. Needless to say they all played like shit and died on average 9 times before the 12 minute mark. Thanks, QM matchmaking.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    So...out of all my 18 games in HL in my history playing Li Li...I have not lost any of them. ^.^
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Another season, same old story. Very little of this season has changed. Got placed in D2 and I am losing more than I am winning right now. Have had AFKers, feeders, throwers, and people with Gold/Platinum levels of skill. Maybe it will get better, but I doubt it.

I'm waiting a couple of weeks to do my placements for this exact reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started a smurf and it is hilarious how the game is a constant deathball with people who have absolutely no clue about limits of their Hero.

I mean, I am constantly getting top damage (both siege and hero), exp soak, most kills and least deaths as Sonya. Or playing Muradin with full damage build and 1v1 pretty much anybody and baiting 2-3 people into my team just to get them killed.

If you try to play correctly, you lose because the 4 noobs will get themselves killed over and over again. You have to constantly brawl and carry on superior mechanics, I am slowly starting to understand the missplaced idiots in Diamond. No wonder people fight for no reason when it is the only thing that worked for them to get out of the low ranks.

QM game. My team Gaz, Sylv, Tracer, Alarak and Illidan(me) vs Lili, Ana, Fenix, Nova, Xul.....seriously? The enemy team not only gets 2 healers, but 2 tanky dps? We ended up winning thanks to Sylvanas and me for focusing on pushing the lanes when the golems were activating. They weren't smart enough to ever try and stop us.

But, this really pissed me off, first time ever facing Ana as Illidan. A 60 year old women can out run a god empowered half demon. She put me to sleep, I use my cds to catch her and she just walks away from me. How the hell is her base speed faster? Blizzard seriously needs to work on movement speed for heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I just started a smurf and it is hilarious how the game is a constant deathball with people who have absolutely no clue about limits of their Hero.

I mean, I am constantly getting top damage (both siege and hero), exp soak, most kills and least deaths as Sonya. Or playing Muradin with full damage build and 1v1 pretty much anybody and baiting 2-3 people into my team just to get them killed.

If you try to play correctly, you lose because the 4 noobs will get themselves killed over and over again. You have to constantly brawl and carry on superior mechanics, I am slowly starting to understand the missplaced idiots in Diamond. No wonder people fight for no reason when it is the only thing that worked for them to get out of the low ranks.
    This is why I can never get out of bronze. I play properly, do things how they should be done. Meanwhile I see my team die one after another. My team typically has 6+ deaths by the 5 minute mark. In 10 games, 3 of them I get a team of people who know how to play.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.