Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 160k. I get my gold from doing heroic dungeons and the world boss loot bags. People complain about the gold, but not me.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Threads like this always make me kind of chuckle....

How do you make money?
    If I tell you, I let you in on my "secret" and that could affect my revenue.
    If you ask and I answer in public chances are that my revenue evaporates..
    No one with common logic sense would answer such question conclusive.
    That would be the same as lending someone 50 bucks so they can play poker with you.
    They might win.... Then they don't owe you anything anymore, instead they've taken your other money from you too lol
    Some things you simply don't do. Some things you simply don't reveal.
    How to speed level from X - Z... A no no... Once it becomes public, it's gonna get nerfed into the ground.
    How to make money? Same thing.. The moment the strats are public, the strats won't work much longer anymore.
    That's because making gold in this game is basically PVP. It could have been PVE, like in D3 (ROS), for example, then everyone would gladly share (well, there's an incentive not to share: fear of nerf, but that's an artificial one).

How accurate is this?

I've been carrying around 400k since Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Buy TCG stuff, sell it on the AH. Zero effort.
    This is what I do. Can usually manage to sell the Camel for 170-80k for 110$ which is pretty good. Raptor and Bear seem bad as they barely go for 120k on my realm and are similarly priced. Best gold per $ is the Camel for me so that's what I'm doing. Can usually sell it within an hour or two in trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

I have countless ToT loot room keys on all my alts and soon i will take upon a epic marathon looting the chests in the Thunderkings loot room.

I have my route planed to perfection and can get about 500g gold plus Harmonys and other shit.