Twin Ogron Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxI5xQFwR3s

What do you say to this encounter

you didn't kill the boss
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    you didn't kill the boss
    Definitely not. The group I was with of 17, both Twins had 99 mill plus each. They were tuned high to test mechanics so most could't kill. Killing 1 via tunnel visioning is fine doing a second afterwards within 8 minutes isn't going to happen.

Then again maybe US players with character copy enabled and 15 % bindings were able to cheese it.

Boss had very simple mechanics, but it looks faster just to literally stand in the fire and heal through most of the mechanics.
    Last edited by mmocf0a3b9aacd; 2014-07-29 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Facade123 View Post
    Definitely not. Group I was with of 17, both Twins had 99 mill plus each. They were tuned high to test mechanics so most could't kill. Killing 1 via tunnel visioning is fine doing a second afterwards within 8 minutes isn't going to happen.

Then again maybe US players with character copy enabled and 15 % bindings were able to cheese it.

Boss had very simple mechanics, but it looks faster just to literally stand in the fire and heal through most of the mechanics.
    Yet you named the video as a kill vid....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Yet you named the video as a kill vid....
    It's not my video or group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Hunters are getting the short end of the stick dps wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Looks like Hunters are getting the short end of the stick dps wise.
    You are basing this on one vid with a group that has a warlock who doesnt even know how to track trinkets (which would be easy with the set up he got.)and use neither havoc nor shadowburn, yeah clearly these are great players....
    while hunters are not the best dps they are very mobile, and I guess they can hold their ground.
    Also mages are padding somewhat with the crystal (if it hasnt been fixed) you first deal damage to crystal who then deals damage to the boss, both has damage source mage though so if you deal 100k to the crystal you only deal 100k to the boss, shows up as 200k on meters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    You are basing this on one vid with a group that has a warlock who doesnt even know how to track trinkets (which would be easy with the set up he got.)and use neither havoc nor shadowburn, yeah clearly these are great players....
    while hunters are not the best dps they are very mobile, and I guess they can hold their ground.
    Also mages are padding somewhat with the crystal (if it hasnt been fixed) you first deal damage to crystal who then deals damage to the boss, both has damage source mage though so if you deal 100k to the crystal you only deal 100k to the boss, shows up as 200k on meters
    There's a few flaws in what you're saying here. Firstly the guild is ranked 26th in SoO, so they're not exactly shit. And judging an entire guild's performance after having watched one player on beta is incredibly stupid.
    The biggest problem with differences in dps between classes now is the classtuning, which is only just in it's early stages since raidtesting has just started.

We woulda had a kill , both bosses sub 10% and then blizzard shut down the testing and booted us out midpull, lameeee. Got a VoD somewhere if anyone is interested i'll look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    There's a few flaws in what you're saying here. Firstly the guild is ranked 26th in SoO, so they're not exactly shit. And judging an entire guild's performance after having watched one player on beta is incredibly stupid.
    The biggest problem with differences in dps between classes now is the classtuning, which is only just in it's early stages since raidtesting has just started.
    what they are 26th in the world and still keep a wlock like that O.o also methods hunter managed to stick to some decent dps on gronn at least and I would say that is one of the lower movement fights, but also this is a fight where cleave is great so naturally moonkins and wlocks and other dot classes will do good, but still people decide to complain about a class' dps out from it.

also telling me that I can't judge an entire guild on one person actually I can especially if its sub 50, a guild is only as strong as its weakest link.. but well it might not be a class he's used to. but you would expect him to raid test on his main wouldn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    We woulda had a kill , both bosses sub 10% and then blizzard shut down the testing and booted us out midpull, lameeee. Got a VoD somewhere if anyone is interested i'll look it up.
    would be nice
    Last edited by theburned; 2014-07-29 at 02:05 PM.

Deleted
    what they are 26th in the world and still keep a wlock like that O.o also methods hunter managed to stick to some decent dps on gronn at least and I would say that is one of the lower movement fights, but also this is a fight where cleave is great so naturally moonkins and wlocks and other dot classes will do good, but still people decide to complain about a class' dps out from it.
    Well my point was that it seems silly to judge the entire group of players from just seeing this one guy. And that people also tend to focus on different things on beta, some people focus mostly on trying to push the dps as much as they can in order to test their class, others focus more on trying to figure the fight out. I know I mostly focus on trying to chip in as much as possible on observations and boss-related things, atleast on fights with mechanics. But then again I play a rogue so haven't really had much changes to my class in terms of gameplay since.... ever... So I guess I can afford to focus on the fights where as classes with a large amount of changes might focus more on trying to figure out how to play their class in the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    Well my point was that it seems silly to judge the entire group of players from just seeing this one guy. And that people also tend to focus on different things on beta, some people focus mostly on trying to push the dps as much as they can in order to test their class, others focus more on trying to figure the fight out. I know I mostly focus on trying to chip in as much as possible on observations and boss-related things, atleast on fights with mechanics. But then again I play a rogue so haven't really had much changes to my class in terms of gameplay since.... ever... So I guess I can afford to focus on the fights where as classes with a large amount of changes might focus more on trying to figure out how to play their class in the best way.
    well you are probably right, but wouldn't say wlocks had many changes, mostly not being able to dps on the move and more ember burning spells.

Who in their right mind is stupid enough to judge people based on this? It was like 2-3 am for the germans, and it was a beta normal ("heroic") mode boss. Who cares?

would be nice
    http://www.twitch.tv/showtimme/b/552226124?t=1h43m01 The time stamp shit aint working for me but 1hour 43min and 20seconds roughly that pull started.

edit: haha the rage when we get booted out is pretty funny actually.

Think it was like a 16people pull, 3am almost FTL.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2014-07-29 at 03:35 PM.

Why would you track trinkets in Beta? Especially if they have only PvP trinkets, or passive trinkets, or whatever crap trinkets were given them during questing? Beta raid testing isn't to test your DPS (though it's good to see how your class will fare and what rotation to use), it's to test mechanics and encounters. Prioritizing things like trinkets and cooldowns isn't necessary for a DPSer on the Beta at the moment.

It was like 2-3 am for the germans, and it was a beta normal

also telling me that I can't judge an entire guild on one person actually I can especially if its sub 50, a guild is only as strong as its weakest link.. but well it might not be a class he's used to. but you would expect him to raid test on his main wouldn't you?

- - - Updated - - -

would be nice
    LEL, what. thats not true at all
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson