Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you main a Worgen or play some alts and one of them is a Worgen? Either gender

If so, what gender is it and what class/spec is it? I ask this out of curiosity because as much as I love the idea of, say, a Worgen male Fury Warrior, I cannot stand playing anything with one 2-hander as a Worgen(Arms for example) because of the 2H special animation. Also the running animation slightly bothers me, very lumbering(I get that it was meant to be like that but still) and ...oaf-y. I love the sprint, 1H special animation and tanking animations though. Casting ones are weird however.

Anywho, like the title suggests, do you play a Worgen, either male or Female? Any animations that feel weird for you or am I just being too picky? Am unsure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    I have a worgen DK but I rarely play it. I wanted to look like a badass, and the moving animations most certanly do not.

i dont like the healing animations on worgens. only made a worgen mage because i like the look of it in a armor set

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, don't like the animations, nor the pose.

Got Worgen fem of every class they can be. Love their animation and looks. For a moment I mained male Worgen lock but had to change it at some point, they don't mash well with robes, at all. And their casting animation looks more like trying to catch some bug flying around. Also tried male Worg warrior but had same issue as you, 2h animation looks just stupid when you spam it (as Prot it looked awesome though).

Deleted
    Both posture and animations are terrible all around. Leave it blizzard to make werewolves look like herp derp.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Worgen Warrior who is Prot/Arms, who I think looks amazing. Have also had two Worgen Warlocks, one who ended up as an Undead after a slight overreaction to Alliance loosing BGs, the other now a Gnome as a I fell out of love with the casting Animations. Also considered changing my Hunter to Worgen Male from Human Female, but decided to stick to Human. So just one now, and an armada of Humans.

Cannot stand the demented chihuahua things Blizzard refers to as the 'Worgen Female'.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a worgen druid when cata came out. Got it to level 85 and never played it again. It remains my only alliance character.

The savage werewolf substance tends to vanish when you see worgen packing axes and guns and wearing armor and top hats. If I were ever to play one I''d play a rogue but without visible shoulder pads and weapons.

Deleted
    I have a worgen rogue. I love his animations and the stealth pose is wonderful.

Deleted
    Worgen Druid is my only alliance char.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a male worgen warrior. But their model is too faulty to be played as a main. Also, warrior is meh

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I created a druid during cata, then I deleted it at alevel 45 because I wanted to create a new toon and I had no more room for it.

I am sorry, I really tried them but they are the race I like the less and by far It's not for me.

I had a male worgen druid once. They're not the best, their run and casting animations do get annoying. If I were rolling druid again, I think I'd go with night elf or tauren for better animations and nicer feral forms.

Could never play a female worgen, they're a disgrace to the species.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Both posture and animations are terrible all around. Leave it blizzard to make werewolves look like herp derp.
    this is how I feel. They *seem* slower then Tauren to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Worgen female DK and I don't mind it. but also have a male rogue and really want to change race on that.
    Worgen male run animation is awful and helmets dont look good on either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Not really. I rolled a Worgen Hunter when Cataclysm came out, but I did that more to see the beginning Worgen questline more than anything else. Once I finished those and got to Darnassus, I abandoned that character.

Outside of that initial instanced questline in Gilneas, the Worgen race just doesn't interest me that much.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-07-29 at 01:39 PM.

I love his animations and the stealth pose is wonderful.
    Last edited by dummliujin; 2014-07-29 at 02:17 PM.

My main is a Worgen feral druid. I'm literally always either in cat or bird form, so I never really see my Worgen form unless we've wiped or something. I went with the Worgen over the Night Elf simply because I liked the way the druid forms looked better than the Night Elf's.