Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

2 Problems with Claws of Shirvallah

1.The tiger is not standing straight only he is bend over (Spider-man like), since it has worgen animations, it would be logical to make it stand

2. The form should atleast show our armor, it would be epic

Druids, you agree?
    Last edited by mmoc2b088a37aa; 2014-07-29 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    1.The tiger is not standing straight only he is bend over (Spider-man like), since it has worgen animations, it would be logical to make it stand

2. The form should atleast show our armor, it would be epic

Druids, you agree?
    Having the form show armour would be epic but I don't think they would ever, nor should they ever pigeon hole people into a talent to see their armour...

I would love it if it shown armour of course, and having used the Worgen Skeleton it would most likely be possible for them but that sounds more like a minor glyph on the same level as Glyph of Stars for Boomy.

Also regarding its stance, I would actually like it to be more on all fours than upright, I'm not on the beta yet and haven't seen any game play footage of it (so my opinion may change) but in my eyes I'd feel weird playing feral if my character wasn't on all fours. Suppose I'd have to play with the talent first to see how it feels before forming an accurate opinion of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skook View Post
    Having the form show armour would be epic but I don't think they would ever, nor should they ever pigeon hole people into a talent to see their armour...

I would love it if it shown armour of course, and having used the Worgen Skeleton it would most likely be possible for them but that sounds more like a minor glyph on the same level as Glyph of Stars for Boomy.

Also regarding its stance, I would actually like it to be more on all fours than upright, I'm not on the beta yet and haven't seen any game play footage of it (so m
    y opinion may change) but in my eyes I'd feel weird playing feral if my character wasn't on all fours. Suppose I'd have to play with the talent first to see how it feels before forming an accurate opinion of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PNSEG-DHY - you can thank me later ^^ - I like to see Equipment on the tiger, since it has worgen skeleton, would be easy to implement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PNSEG-DHY - you can thank me later ^^ - I like to see Equipment on the tiger, since it has worgen skeleton, would be easy to implement
    Cheers, haven't had a chance to look yet (at work), will check it out later when I'm home.

Indeed I'd love to see armour on forms its something that they clearly have the capability to do (incarnation) and hope it happens sooner rather than later, farming transmog for a character that spends 95% of the time in form isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skook View Post
    Cheers, haven't had a chance to look yet (at work), will check it out later when I'm home.

Indeed I'd love to see armour on forms its something that they clearly have the capability to do (incarnation) and hope it happens sooner rather than later, farming transmog for a character that spends 95% of the time in form isn't fun.
    Oh come on u're a druid and that comes with the package, i don't know why people keep bringing this up, if u want to see ur armor reroll another class...... It's like playing with fire and saying it burns, omg blizz why does the fire burn!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandibleclaw View Post
    Oh come on u're a druid and that comes with the package, i don't know why people keep bringing this up, if u want to see ur armor reroll another class...... It's like playing with fire and saying it burns, omg blizz why does the fire burn!
    I personally don't hate not having armour, playing Boomy I use the GOS to see transmog but I'm saying the aesthetics would be a nice addition as it unfortunately does make mog farming (a fun element of the game imo) a little irrelevant, especially for Gaurdian/Ferals.

"i don't know why people keep bringing this up"
    It was in the OP regarding the talent, I addressed the point that's how these things work, its called communicating... using actual English.. -.-

"It's like playing with fire and saying it burns, omg blizz why does the fire burn!"
    ermmm, Yer....ok. It's nothing like that.

Deleted
    Give us a minor glyph that makes travelform look like cheetah and claws look like cat form.

Call it Glyph of Purrception!

Just because there are things you don't agree with, means that there are problems with it? I don't really see how it makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandibleclaw View Post
    Ye take the easy route and tell people to reroll another class. No thanks I like my druid and it would make sense to put eq on him since it is a worgen skeleton

Is it incarnation that makes boomkins/cats have armor for a short duration? I tested mancat with that ability and no armor :c I would hope at least that is implemented

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Is it incarnation that makes boomkins/cats have armor for a short duration? I tested mancat with that ability and no armor :c I would hope at least that is implemented
    The spell will affect the tiger probably sooner than later, since armor shows on the cat form and the tiger is a replacement

I can not see the purpose of this at all, "Claws of Shirvallah" and it's werecat form. Werecat have nothing to do with Druids and the nature Druids love. If they implement this I do hope for a minor glyph. I don't want to experience it if I for some reason have to use this talent.
    And this "want to see my armor in my animal form"-thing. Honestly, who have time to admire their armor while fighting? Shift out to normal form and look at the armor when you have time, problem solved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angar View Post
    I can not see the purpose of this at all, "Claws of Shirvallah" and it's werecat form. Werecat have nothing to do with Druids and the nature Druids love. If they implement this I do hope for a minor glyph. I don't want to experience it if I for some reason have to use this talent.

And this "want to see my armor in my animal form"-thing. Honestly, who have time to admire their armor while fighting? Shift out to normal form and look at the armor when you have time, problem solved.
    Arent those parts kind of contradicting each other? On the one hand you say you dont like something because of its appearence or whatever and on the other hand you are telling people who dislike the appearance of their character to just dont look at it?

So the solution to your own problem should be to just not look at your character while using claws?

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    So the solution to your own problem should be to just not look at your character while using claws?

+1 Internetz

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Arent those parts kind of contradicting each other? On the one hand you say you dont like something because of its appearence or whatever and on the other hand you are telling people who dislike the appearance of their character to just dont look at it?
    Not really. I am quite capable to enjoy armor in "caster" form but at the same time thinking armor sticking out of animals looks quite silly. Likewise having a cat standing up like a human fighting and casting spells also looks silly (in my opinion).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this model not a minor glyph? Really hate it. Would prefer normal kitty. Hoping Claws of Shirvallah isn't best for PVP (if Versatility sticks, it very well might be).

10+ Year Old Account
    He stands on his hind legs when he fights. The four legged pose seems to just be resting/locomotion.

Showing armor would be cool, but I think that would be better customised by a glyph rather than by default so people can choose if they want armor or not.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Personal opinion - standing on fours should be reserverd for movement, and maybe autoattack. Idle should be standing. Special attacks (which according to Tziva, already are) should be standing.

Personally feel like Werecat's should NOT have visible armor. I feel like druid shapeshifting is about being "wild." While Worgen are technically shapeshifters, they are still themselves as Worgen. Player Worgens, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I doubt they will make a glyph where you can see armor on a lvl 100 talent. They are low on time and need to finish the game. Then again you never know!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could see the armor on it. Problem being is there would be outcries to glyph the armor option for those that like the nekked version. Then those minor glyphs will be even more painful to choose. One with Nature (the druid random teleport) is really, really cool. The glyph to give travel for mount speed is basically going to be mandatory. The last may be up for opinion, but I like either having orca or the swim speed buff. If it shirvallah went glyph, I'd be really conflicted... unless the entirety of the talent was a major glyph, then it'd be easy. The major glyphs for feral are boring.