Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Angar View Post
    I can not see the purpose of this at all, "Claws of Shirvallah" and it's werecat form. Werecat have nothing to do with Druids and the nature Druids love. If they implement this I do hope for a minor glyph. I don't want to experience it if I for some reason have to use this talent.
    And this "want to see my armor in my animal form"-thing. Honestly, who have time to admire their armor while fighting? Shift out to normal form and look at the armor when you have time, problem solved.
    how does it not make sense?

some rogue druids saw what the druids of the pack did and said "hey we could do that with a cat god"

makes perfect fucking sense.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angar View Post
    I can not see the purpose of this at all, "Claws of Shirvallah" and it's werecat form. Werecat have nothing to do with Druids and the nature Druids love. If they implement this I do hope for a minor glyph. I don't want to experience it if I for some reason have to use this talent.
    Saberon are savage, like the expansion, and ferals are shapeshifters. Seems to fit feral druidism pretty well, actually.

Also, we have enough minor glyphs, with very few good major glyphs. I'd rather see the talent made into a major glyph (if it had to go glyph), and then I can be a laser shooting Saberon with a weird idle stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandibleclaw View Post
    Oh come on u're a druid and that comes with the package, i don't know why people keep bringing this up, if u want to see ur armor reroll another class...... It's like playing with fire and saying it burns, omg blizz why does the fire burn!
    That's not true at all. Wanting transmog is a valid want. And blizzard knows, I for 1 end up getting bored of my druid, As I can't fiddle with his stransmog with out being out of form.

Now, Will this change happen? Who knows, But wanting it or talking about it. Is not like playing with fire.

It should just be reverted to cat form. Saberon model is hideously ugly (especially the face). It's such an eyesore that if I played Feral mainspec, and that was unquestionably the best talent, I'd quit or mainswap. I'd honestly rather have the perma-savageroar talent back (it was very nice for questing... can you please give us a glyph to extend it on kills, or to lower the CD on prowl?).

The only things that could begin to salvage it would be fighting upright and armor showing. Both of which are not going to happen.

The model looks very twisted and awkward right now, like the neck doesn't fit properly or something. I suspect they will do some more work on the pose and the animation.
    On a long enough time line I think we'll see kitty form with armor, Probably not in WoD but hey, glyph of stars and now the Claws of Shivamawhatsit seem to indicate that they are interested in providing options for us.

I keep seeing these requests to make Claws look like regular cat via minor glyph but I don't see it happening. I mean, I wouldn't mind the option but Blizzard will probably take the same stance as they do with incarnation: they want the talent to have a visual counterpart that can be identified by an enemy player.
    Now, I agree that because this is essentially a permanent form it's a grey area. Of course it would be simple to do since it's literally just a glyph.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    It should just be reverted to cat form. Saberon model is hideously ugly (especially the face). It's such an eyesore that if I played Feral mainspec, and that was unquestionably the best talent, I'd quit or mainswap. I'd honestly rather have the perma-savageroar talent back (it was very nice for questing... can you please give us a glyph to extend it on kills, or to lower the CD on prowl?).

The only things that could begin to salvage it would be fighting upright and armor showing. Both of which are not going to happen.
    There's a 35% dmg SR glyph that makes it passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    It should just be reverted to cat form. Saberon model is hideously ugly (especially the face). It's such an eyesore that if I played Feral mainspec, and that was unquestionably the best talent, I'd quit or mainswap.
    I mean, that's pretty subjective. I think the model is pretty cool looking, while I find most race's cat forms to be pretty meh (not bad, but not very visually appealing, either). Plus it reminds me of the old ZG fist set, which makes me smile.

In any case, if Blizzard does their job right, it won't end up being the unquestionably best talent all the time. If things get tuned as intended, it should be the kind of thing where it's only "the best" on particular fights or the other talents are at least close enough that they are viable alternatives with perhaps only a negligible DPS loss.

I realise that is a big "if" but they have done okay with some classes thus far in that goal, so it's not unrealistic that they might be successful here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The talent itself is interesting enough. The requirement for a visual/aesthetic indicator undoubtedly stems from a PvP perspective.

The model as it currently stands in WoD beta is utterly abysmal (in my very subjective opinion, of course): movement is awkward and clunky, attack animations are basic and uninspired, the skin is extremely barebones, and the lack of gender specific modelling on a permanent form, whose very lore emphasizes its half-humanoid status, could prove to be a huge faux pas. Time will tell; my concern is that, by the devs' own admission, the original pitch for this talent came up very late in the design process, which does not fill me with much confidence that they will spend much (if any) time on getting this model into an acceptable state for launch.

Aside: a further disadvantage is that CoS makes my Feral druid feel/look like my Worgen Rogue...

Deleted
    I really like this talent, been playing with it other the past few days.

Even though I like the form, I think they should just make it an alternative Cat Form glyph available to all Druids, and have the talent just enhance regular cat form.

Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PNSEG-DHY - you can thank me later ^^ - I like to see Equipment on the tiger, since it has worgen skeleton, would be easy to implement
    thanks for the vid . I for one hope they'd implement visual armor, though the same skeleton has nothing to do with 'how easy it is to implement'. It's the model in combination with the the skeleton that would cause problems, like clipping and the such. Skeleton is there for animations only .

Seems like something a playable druid shouldn't have. I hope the other talents in this tier are better because I don't want to see a bunch of ugly half man half cat abominations running around.

I'm all for armor, but consider...Druid armor is mostly dressed and staff bashing. Do you really want to see your werecat in a dress swinging a sissy staff if you don't mog anything?

Would be nice if they added a female option to this saberon form, sucks being turned into a guy. And if not a female form then at least a glyph that lets us use the cat form. This talent is very useful in pvp so you sort of have to put up with the saberon model if you want to use that talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ApeDosMil View Post
    Saberon are savage, like the expansion, and ferals are shapeshifters. Seems to fit feral druidism pretty well, actually.
    Especially if you're a worgen druid. Your fur color just changes a little bit and...wait, what.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    2. The form should atleast show our armor, it would be epic
    I'm not sure but I think the Saberon model can only accomodate certain custom armour, it would probably require a shitload of work to make this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Pretty sure Leader of the Pack doesn't work with CoS. I'd add that to the list of problems.