Tank Endless Proving Grounds

I am currently thinking of finishing the Endless Proving Grounds with a Tank, but I haven't really started yet. I have made a few tries on a Blood DK, and I was thinking maybe also trying it with a Guardian Druid. Before really jumping into it, I wanted to find a good guide that explains stuff to do for each waves as well as some stats priority and suggested glyphs/talents. I have looked a bit for a BDK guide to Endless Proving Grounds but I haven't found one big and complete guide that has a lot of feedback. I tried to check the one on Icy Veins but it never seems to load (maybe just a problem on my side haha).

Well, if any of you have some good guides for BDK and/or GDruid for tanking Endless Proving Grounds, or if you just have some tips, let me know!

If you have some good strats, that would be awesome, but I am also looking for some advices on that stats priority and talents/glyphs builds for those. These do not seem to be mentioned a lot (at least for BDKs).

PS: Sorry if a similar post maybe exists. I have made some search and did not find anything, so I posted it here. ^^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello mate. Since I have only completed endless wave 30 tank as a BrM, I did some research for you and found this older yet good post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-anyone-help

If you scroll down to Nessydk 2013-09-17, he/she explains it all really well for Blood Dk's.
    The tips I want to highlight is that don't touch the fire(or use AMS in your case), let the mobs take the insane dmg from it. Wave x9 is the one that really hurts so kite the mobs if needed. Remember that your job is to hold aggro and survive, not doing dmg. Always keep an eye on the panda in the middle.

Best of luck! :3

Thanks for the answer Tidow, I'll go check it out!

And, if anyone knows, what are some good trinkets for the Tank Endless Proving Grounds? Is the 476 relic from the Darkmoon Faire good for the tanking one as it is for the other Proving Grounds? And what about the Shado-Pan Assault trinkets? Or anything else..!

Thanks again!!

Deleted
    I tried PG Tank:Endless when MoP was out and struggled a lot; I barely got gold (with DPS & Healer Endless30+ finished) with three different classes: Blood-DK, Guard-Druid and BrM-Monk. So I stopped and just thought I'm bad. However, it's one of the last achievements I need (apart from PvP) so I went back to it yesterday on my Blood-DK and got to wave26 on my very first try.

Blood-DKs are for several reasons the best (at least a lot of people tell that to me) class to do it, and I found a very good (German) guide from someone who reached wave95. You can find it here. There is also a youtube coverage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hSiWGXeSLk

I translated the most important parts if you're not German ;-)
    Wave 1: Use Remorseless straight away + stun the wing guard with Asphyxiate
    Wave 2: AoE with DRW, DnD and BB. Use Remorseless after ~10s and reset stacks when running away. Stun the add with Asphyxiate if needed
    Wave 3: Grip them into the fire, make use of AMS to position them - easy wave
    Wave 4: Use Remorseless when all 3 adds are on you; then DRW and Asphyxiate
    Wave 5: Grip and AMS - easy wave again - tank in fire
    Wave 6: Can be the hardest wave, Remorseless straight away, try to kite a little afterwards, then DRW, ERW, Vampiric Blood; keep IBF
    Wave 7: Remorseless again, Asphyxiate and IBF if needed
    Wave 8: easy wave - make sure to pop Army at the end of this wave (timer 00:02)
    Wave 9: Army makes this wave easy, up to timer 00:22, when they are dead use Remorseless again
    Wave 10: tank in fire; easy wave; rest of cooldowns

Worked like a charm for me.

@tioz : Thanks a lot for the translation! Really useful 'cause I do not speak German haha! :P

And what about trinkets? Does the author of this guide talks about them? What are some good trinkets? Is the Darkmoon Faire tanking one a good one for this PGs?

Deleted
    general tips from that guide (most are common sense tho):
    - use outbreak and bloodboil at the start of each wave
    - don't interrupt the casters when they create the patches to get that damage; interrupt the later casts (fireballs are not critical but pyroblasts are)
    - your npc will attack your target, if his target dies - that way you can decide which target will die next
    - don't use lmg
    - hit and expertise will stay, as in CMs
    - trinkets with str/mastery/haste/parry/dodge trinkets are scaled to 847; stamina scales to 1270

there are two BiS gears, you can see them at the bottom of this post ("Herausforderungsmodus/Feuerprobe (CM/PG) [Defensiv]" and "Herausforderungsmodus/Feuerprobe (CM/PG) [Offensiv]"). the trinkets suggested are

defensive: Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage & Jade Warlord Figurine
    offensive: Relic of Xuen & Helmbreaker Medallion / Skullrender Medallion

however, it's also doable with shitty trinkets like rooks unlucky talisman and juggernauts focusing crystal i guess.