Poll: What's your favorite Paladin tier set?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Your favorite Paladin tier set

Out of all the tier sets so far, which are your favorite ones, and why? Do you prefer specific recolors? You can vote for more than one set, but try to vote for no more than 5 sets

Here's an overview of all the previous Paladin sets.
    + Normal / Heroic Tier 17, Mythic Tier 17

(I decided not to include Tier 2,5 as an option, and instead have an option for the Challenge Mode set, which seems to be much more popular.)
    Last edited by Awbee; 2014-07-05 at 07:10 PM.

T11 is my favorite, mainly because I like the blue design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge mode is simply the best paladin set ever. Everything about that set define the class which is why it's called holy warrior. Second close may not be a tier set but the Cataclysmic elite pvp set season 11 is god damn insane (the red color elite one not the blue version).

I'm actually a sucker for T9 Horde version. Da spikes!

PvP: Season 5 (the grey/gold one), like the ones the crusaders wear at the AT. Its colors and model matched the Northrend atmosphere and the paladin theme very well.
    PvE: Either T4 or T9 (love both of them equally), but T2 is more iconic than both. I guess I like T9 because it feels like a Horde-only version of T2, and it has the right colors for a paladin set!
    The bird helmets like the Cata PvP sets and the challenge mode set don't appeal to me sadly.

Deleted
    I switch up alot between CM & T3, I like both alot

Deleted
    tier 13 always looked nice on tauren I always wanted it.

Tier 6 and Tier 10, 10 man are my favorites. I switch off from time to time. T10 has such an amazing helmet and shoulders.

Deleted
    well, I'm fortunate player since vanilla I stick with paladin and in my opinion they have the best sets ever but white tiger is amazing!

but itmade me sad, this thread. do you guys remember divine storm animation before they nerfed it? :-( . and now they gonna cut holy avenger in WoD and the new one seraphim looks like three boring swords.

we need more tyrael things for paladin! like white light glyph. his wings glyph. oh sorry for offtopic. but when I think about old divine storm it brings so much sadness. current one lost many particles, it looks so horrible, jeezz

Tier 5 and Tier 7 have always been my favorites

I love T2 set. It looks stunning with Ashkandi (BWL, Nefarian), and if i switch to tank i use it with Broken Promise (Naxx 25, Four Horsemen) and Pulsing Spellshield (Ulduar 10, XT-002 Deconstructor). I also like T1 except its shoulders and head. When i transmog to it, i use T6 shoulders without helmet (from the interface option "display helm"). It goes well with [Twinblade of the Phoenix] (TK, Kael'thas).

15+ Year Old Account
    Field Marshal's Aegis not an option?

In that case Holy Warrior Armor.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarties formal View Post
    tier 13 always looked nice on tauren I always wanted it.
    Pfff, Tauren Paladins were a mistake. Seriously don't understand what Blizzard was thinking there...

For me, it's T6 all the way. And T5 for the lols.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Yea, Field Marshal's set is cool as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Pfff, Tauren Paladins were a mistake. Seriously don't understand what Blizzard was thinking there...

For me, it's T6 all the way. And T5 for the lols.
    Sunwalkers.
    Obviously you've no idea on how many races can have Paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who voted for t1? ^^
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    am i the only one who voted for t1? ^^
    Bananananananananananananananana.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    T1 works with Grand Marshals Stuff very well. Hide helm + Grandmarshal Shoulders + Claymore = Epic!

At least for human females...
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Holy Warrior (CM), followed by Heroic Radiant Glory (T13) and Winged Triumph (T16)