Weak Auras 2, help please

I have some displays set up to show my threat on a target, (red = higher than tank etc.) which was fairly straight forward.

What I'm after is the same thing for my hunters pet. I can't find an option for my pet so I think I need a custom code but I do not understand code at all :S

If anyone can help me produce 3 different codes to do the following:

1. Trigger when my pet has at least one enemy's threat higher than tank (yellow)
    2. Trigger when my pet had at least one enemy's threat tanking but not highest (orange)
    3. Trigger when my pet had at least one enemy's threat tanking and highest (red)

Any help would be greatly appreciated and let me know if any further information is needed,

Thanks

That's practically impossible, there is no api to check if your pet has aggro from any enemy. The api can only show you the threat situation between two specific units. E.g. you could check if your pet is tanking the mob it is attacking. (Or you are attacking.)

I'm not sure what you mean by it being impossible, as the default blizzard ui incorporates this feature (pet's portrait receives a red glowing border when it has agro of a mob)

Do you mean it is impossible to re-create with Weak Auras?
    Last edited by Mikaile676; 2014-07-29 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaile676 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by it being impossible, as the default blizzard ui incorporates this feature (pet's portrait receives a red glowing border when it has agro of a mob) Do you mean it is impossible to re-create with Weak Auras?
    You could browse the lua for the default UI and see how that is done, I guess, but what is meant is this: there is no documented API that I am aware of which allows you to find the information you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaile676 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by it being impossible, as the default blizzard ui incorporates this feature (pet's portrait receives a red glowing border when it has agro of a mob)

Do you mean it is impossible to re-create with Weak Auras?
    Well, I checked again, I missed that if you pass nil as the second parameter to UnitThreatSituation, it checks the threat against the target against that unit has the highest threat.

So using UnitThreatSituation("pet") should return something useful.