Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Let's hope that it's got something to do with a release date!!!!

Oh god, those blue posts about DK's...

Sometimes Celestalon should just keep his mouth shut. Too much ego for his lack of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmicrochip View Post
    WTF is this!? So now I'm supposed to psychopathically know whem I'm gonna be feared or instafeared.
    how does a psychopath tell the future? I mean some think they can but... i believe you mean precognitionally.

Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post

Sometimes Celestalon should just keep his mouth shut. Too much ego for his lack of intelligence.
    Are you jealous of his Intelligence :>?

WTF is this!? So now I'm supposed to psychopathically know whem I'm gonna be feared or instafeared.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse."

I think that would, more likely, refer to someone playing a warlock or a rogue... not a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkagial View Post
    how does a psychopath tell the future? I mean some think they can but... i believe you mean precognitionally.
    I think it was an unwitting (and hilarious) combination of "psychic" and "telepathic"...or perhaps a Freudian slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Are you jealous of his Intelligence :>?
    Nope. It's just disappointing that someone who is interacting with the community and also somewhat responsible for the direction of the game has the flaws that he has. One being that he can't stand being shown to be wrong about something and will destructively derail a discussion in order to satisfy his unfounded ego. Another being that he really doesn't understand things as well as he seems to think he does.

Community >< Blizzard relations would be much more productive and rewarding if Celestalon wasn't so ignorant and stubborn.

Community >< Blizzard relations would be much more productive and rewarding if the community wasn't so ignorant and stubborn.
    Fixed for you. Some people need to learn to read what he's saying, and not get but hurt when it goes against what they "think" is best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naimc View Post
    Got a feeling we may see a release date or even cinematic in this 'special event'. What else would they have to announce?
    Probably so. They revealed the Mists of Pandaria cinematic at Gamescom 2012 and it's going to be the last major gaming industry event before the expansion drops.

Deleted
    So release on October 14th like I predicted.

hints of khadgar shaking things up with Jaina and the Kirin Tor with them not liking his activitie. Hope he gets more plot time in the future concerning that story.

ALso I rather like this system of cyclic world buffs for tokens, WP and rep.

I know I will be wrong, but I would chuckle a little if the event was the announcement of a 1500 beta key give away competition.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Cool

Nope. It's just disappointing that someone who is interacting with the community and also somewhat responsible for the direction of the game has the flaws that he has. One being that he can't stand being shown to be wrong about something and will destructively derail a discussion in order to satisfy his unfounded ego. Another being that he really doesn't understand things as well as he seems to think he does.

Community >< Blizzard relations would be much more productive and rewarding if Celestalon wasn't so ignorant and stubborn.
    How DARE you think this lovely man has ANY ego issues whatsoever????

Deleted
    It's not dealing with the fear. It's just if you're going to do that you might as well remove the totem or make the totem last longer (basically revert it back to the old Tremor Totem.) because as a CD it's pointless in PVP as a premptive that lasts only a few seconds. As a item you could use while feared it had actual use. IF someone is casting fear and I drop TT all they do is stop casting and I wasted the CD and then they would just cast fear again and TT is wasted.
    How is that actually a wasted CD in that case? It's not like the totem instantly disappears, so you prevent getting feared when you do not want to get feared, so when you use the ability properly and you don't actually waste anything.

As a shaman I welcome this change. I liked it when using tremor totem required a bit of thinking, instead of just dropping it as soon as you get feared. I do think they should increase the duration of the totem a bit but this will probably happen eventually if they are trying to change the totem back to the way it was.
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2014-07-30 at 07:29 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakainen View Post
    I don't really see a good reason not to just leave both on permanently till the end of MoP, I don't see what it would hurt at this point.
    Totally agree!

This special event sounds like we're going to get a release date announcement 14th October. Thats the 2 month warning in advance they always give us at the very minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    What we are all hoping for is either the cinematic or/and release date.. what we are most likely going to get based on blizzard the past year is an in game shop mount :S

This is like a reverse cult of personality. Combined with ignorance and arrogance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I wrote in another post that since Ghostcrawler is long gone that it looks like Celestalon has taken up the unfortunate position of being the new community whipping boy..

Deleted
    I have to be honest here, Celestalons' replies on the DK questions were absolutely pathetic and nonsensical. Ducking and weaving all over the place. He didn't have a clue about the subject it's quite clear.

As for the Tremor Totem change, in it's current beta state, given the CD, Duration and now the inability to use while CC'd they may as well just remove it from the game completely and call it a victim of button bloat.

On the official spanish WoW page for the event they have "Cinematic" under their tags.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/blog/149...cto-29-07-2014

GET HYPE SON