Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Troll for levelling (every little helps) followed by swift race change to Belf for me - potentially undead female for flips n shit.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Maybe it's just me, but I think male Blood Elves have one of the worst attack animations in the game, especially when dual-wielding.

If it weren't for that, I'd probably go Belf because they look pretty cool in most gear and when standing idle. But once you start to attack something... *cringe*.

I should probably go Nelf, but that ain't happening. I'll stay fem human for now

I changed to Panda because.... well I like them.

Was goblin, can't stand the stealth animation tho. Was funny for like a week then it just pisses you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    I refuse to go Belf, But I am in the same boat right now for my Main Rogue.

Undead- Because we all know Undead Master Race/Bad ass looking Male Undead Rogues. (My 2nd Rogue is Undead in T3 recolor, main Rogue is Male Troll in T3) and every time I play my 2nd Rogue, I ponder race changing the Troll asap butttttttt, knowing I am not min/maxxing is going to kill me inside.

Troll- Next best thing because I do not like the slippers on Orcs with my transmog, and I refuse to play a Belf as my main raiding toon.
    Being troll isn't min maxing, so what's keeping you from race changing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Being troll isn't min maxing, so what's keeping you from race changing?
    Seeing as my options are Undead and I will not go Belf, Troll beats out Undead on the racials. So to me, it is I guess.