Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Jay put your money where your mouth is; you just got the AotC: Garrosh normal FoS 1 day ago.

Are any of the other MMO's you speak of new by any chance? The content is made before release, held back for patches so content never dry's up, there's always something coming. After 10 years, It's impossible to keep ahead like that. Using the most recent MMO as an example, ESO. If they hadn't produced a tonne of patches prior to releasing the game, I bet that game would of been released over a year ago. It's also allot easier and faster to create content in a newer game, as they would have much much better creation tools at their disposal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Jay put your money where your mouth is; you just got the AotC: Garrosh normal FoS 1 day ago.
    Its sad the rate at which jaylock consumes the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Wow you really are a fan of mine. You stalk me like im your ex or something, and its quite creepy. Please stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wow you really are a fan of mine. You stalk me like im your ex or something, and its quite creepy. Please stop.
    I'm a bigger fan. I adore you. I want to be just like you. Make more posts please. <3

Obviously they're happy with the current rate of subscription loss. If more people would cancel their sub because of the slow rate of content, I guarantee they'd speed things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Obviously they're happy with the current rate of subscription loss. If more people would cancel their sub because of the slow rate of content, I guarantee they'd speed things up.
    Can you guarantee this in writing? If so I'll quit right now.

Minus the massive lull between expansions I think blizzard is on par for content release. So no it isn't really sad.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Deleted
    Gratz on ignoring what he stated. Your opinion and points on slow content release doesn´t matter when you don´t even do the content that´s currently available.

I would like to know what goes on behind the scenes at Blizz. Do they speed up content when they start losing subs? Do they adjust the release date so that it negatively impacts the subs of other games?

I know they are really big into quality control and do a lot more testing and tweaking than other companies.

Maybe someone at Blizz will write a book one day.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
    I would like to know what goes on behind the scenes at Blizz. Do they speed up content when they start losing subs? Do they adjust the release date so that it negatively impacts the subs of other games?

I know they are really big into quality control and do a lot more testing and tweaking than other companies.

Maybe someone at Blizz will write a book one day.
    I don't see why we need them to write a book about these things. We here at MMOCHAMP have figured out the truth, and if they write a book it will be lies. You can bet your blizzcon ticket on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Not in my eyes, since the announcement of WoD I got the feeling there is much more happening over at Blizz than ever before.
    Still I have the feeling they are quite out of touch with their community, ingame- and communicationwise.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    For all I care they can peacefully co-exist

For all these forums care, they cannot.
    That's okay. People bitching on forums don't have anything to do with what actually happens in reality. Plenty of people sub to multiple MMO's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't ironic that a company that has billions of dollars of revenue each year, pushes out content patches for their MMO at a rate slower than all the other companies making MMOs in the industry?

Now this is not a game vs game thread so dont turn it into that.

But its sad quite frankly that WoW has 1 year luls between content, and other games have awesome content being pushed out every two weeks, every month, or every other month (GW2, Rift, and SWTOR being a good example of this). The other sad thing is that these other games have free to play models.

So why pay for something when you can get more for free?
    If only they could make content as fast as people crank out these whiny topics, we'd never run out of stuff to do.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Isn't ironic that a guy who gets banned once a month ONLY tries to bash a company for a game he claims he doesnt play nor like?

And comparing SHIT games like GW2, Rift, and SWTOR with WoW is the biggest joke of all.

So why pay for something when you can get more for free?
    Cause YOU CAN NOT but YOU ARE TO BLIND TO SEE THAT

How exactly is the rate at which blizzard releases content "sad"? Have you played any other mmo? They might release "patches" faster than wow does, but those patches are tiny bug fixes and minor alterations, equivalent to the hotfixes we get in wow, not full blown patches with massive amounts of new content. Find me another mmo that releases a full blown expansion every 1.5-2 years, and releases 3-5 major content patches within that time frame, then we'll talk.

Because they make awesome content when something actually patches? unlike other mmo's that throw *^%^& for the sake of staying alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    God you guys just don't get it, it makes me want to rip my hair out and cut myself! How are we going to get more content when you guys won't complain!?!? This is up to us, and we're failing hard! We need to push this thread to max pages so someone out there will GET it. WE ARE BORED. Need more content.

The problem is there are millions of players that still sub during the down period. What are they doing? I honestly have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Gratz on ignoring what he stated. Your opinion and points on slow content release doesn´t matter when you don´t even do the content that´s currently available.
    My Profile

Please note recent activity.

Obviously I am.

The point im making is that its boring as fuck. Same with everything else in the patch which is pretty much just timeless isle. This patch has outstayed its welcome, and its time to leave.