Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bonuses for new players! Code Z55AR2GU
    To redeem it, make sure you have a full account and not have paid any subscription yet, and follow the instructions:

1.Access your account via MogStation
    2.Select Manage Service Option
    3.Select Enter Recruitment Code
    4.Input the Code: Z55AR2GU
    5.Follow the remaining instructions.

When you purchase a subscription for the first time you will get:

-Friendship Circlet: Increase EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    -Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Players in possession of this teleport for free!
    -Ballroom Etiquette: Using this will unlock the unique emote, /fistbump!
    -10 Silver Chocobo Feathers, Trade to Calamity Salvager NPC for special weapons and armor.

Thumbs up ♥ Use this Referral Code! ♥

Get some Cool Rewards! \(≧▽≦)/

Referral Code - KC4FXZCP -Available
    You MUST use this referral code BEFORE you purchase even your first month of subscription! But after you purchase the base game, otherwise it will not work

DIRECTIONS
    Click on the button { Manage Service Options }
    Click on { Enter Recruitment Code } and paste - KC4FXZCP

REWARDS!
    Friendship Circlet { 20% XP Bonus to Lvl 25! }
    Aetheryte Ticket { x 99, Free Teleports! }
    Ballroom Etiquette { Fist Bump Emote! }
    Silver Chocobo Feathers { x 10, Trade in for Gear Pieces! }

I would love it if you used my referral code and got some sick rewards while being able to play this great game! Have fun
    (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a code for folks!

3AEP4HN4

Mah Code! N5D3BCJ5 updated 14/02/2020

no pressure to join my FC, though if you would like to hang out ingame, im always up for that. Either way, enjoy the code!

You need to enter the choosen code before buying any subscription time past the initial free 30 days you get.

1. Go to FFXIV Mog Station
    2. Register a Square-Enix Account
    3. Login into the Mog station
    4. Register your game code you recieved when you bought the game.
    5. Click on "Manage Service Options"
    6. Click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    7. Enter the code above. I will update it with new ones when possible.

You get the following for using the code after you start a subscription:

• Friendship Circlet - +20% EXP earned when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - you can choose to consume an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport to avoid a gil cost. (use it for expensive teleports 300+ gil or so)
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist emote)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items.

Another one, enjoy: CTEWD33X

A new Code is available: NDN3E9GC

Please beware, that you need to enter the given code BEFORE buying ANY subscription time past the initial 30 days you get for free.

Code Available: 8UQZ52Z9

New Code: JCK3GZU6

Bonuses for new players! Code SYES9H47
    To redeem it, make sure you have a full account and not have paid any subscription yet, and follow the instructions:

1.Access your account via MogStation
    2.Select Manage Service Option
    3.Select Enter Recruitment Code
    4.Input the Code: Z55AR2GU
    5.Follow the remaining instructions.

When you purchase a subscription for the first time you will get:

-Friendship Circlet: Increase EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    -Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Players in possession of this teleport for free!
    -Ballroom Etiquette: Using this will unlock the unique emote, /fistbump!
    -10 Silver Chocobo Feathers, Trade to Calamity Salvager NPC for special weapons and armor.

Here is a new code: XNJKSMYB

CODE : EHBA6G24

Make sure you enter the code BEFORE purchasing your first subscription!

Instructions:
    Register to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
    Register code via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
    Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station
    Manage Service Option *Enter Recruitment Code!
    * The recruitment code cannot be entered after a subscription has been established. Please be sure that the recruitment code is entered before then.
    Accumulate subscription days which count toward more exclusive in-game rewards.

Rewards:

Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99
    Ballroom Etiquette - Emote
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items.

Huhu,
    Here is my last code YPWPC7Z8, hope there is someone nice to redeem it
    Last edited by Haruotoha; 2020-03-15 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    W6BQ9XKD
    new code is anybody wishes to start up with some bonuses, my char is Shelona Ralan on Exacalibur server (also in my sig if you have trouble finding it) I got everything unlocked and willing to run daily rous and such if you want to play with me, if not still get a nice bonus.

CODE : A8JMH68D

Make sure you enter the code BEFORE purchasing your first subscription!

Instructions:
    Register to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
    Register code via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
    Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station
    Manage Service Option *Enter Recruitment Code!
    * The recruitment code cannot be entered after a subscription has been established. Please be sure that the recruitment code is entered before then.
    Accumulate subscription days which count toward more exclusive in-game rewards.

Rewards:

Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99
    Ballroom Etiquette - Emote
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do these work for returning players too? How specific is the "1st" subscription part. Been thinking of playing again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Hello

I'm an old wow player but i have stopped 1 year playing wow , i will take a look to the Final Fantasy XIV starting with starter account , is there any recruit code i can use so we both take the bonuses ?
    Intel Core i7 6700K|ASUS Maximus VIII Hero|Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB|Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core|Samsung Evo SSD 120GB - 2xWD Green 640GB - OCZ TRITON 150 480GB|Corsair RM850X|Noctua NH-D14|Phanteks Enthoo Pro m Acrylic|Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum|HyperX stiger|Dell UltraSharp U2412M|Logitech G15|Logitech Z5500

Quote Originally Posted by Spank View Post
    Hello

I'm an old wow player but i have stopped 1 year playing wow , i will take a look to the Final Fantasy XIV starting with starter account , is there any recruit code i can use so we both take the bonuses ?

If you havent done it yet, here is my Code: Q9U83YTV

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone else needs a code, feel free to use:
    DESAU76D

Tips for new players:
    1. Don't stress over which class you want to try out. You'll be able to unlock all of them on any character.

2. Don't know what to do next? Look at the top left of your screen. Clicking that box will tell you where to go for the next step in your main story.

3. This is a Final Fantasy game. Although the first few levels may be standard MMO style quests, the story picks up and becomes far better written than you're probably use to in an MMO. I don't recommend skipping cutscenes or dialog if its part of the main story. What you do in your early levels builds the world and your relationships with characters that may be with you for future expansions. If you aren't into story games, I'd recommend skipping this one. Hell even every crafting class gets a story.

4. If you see a BLUE quest marker, that unlocks a new feature. It could be a new class. It could be a new dungeon. It could be a ridiculous, over the top, did that really just happen side story involving a certain Gentleman Inspector.

5. You will be able to get experience from ANY dungeon you've unlocked and party with people that could be 5, 10, or 40 levels above you and both of you will still get experience in that dungeon. If you've come from WoW, imagine Timewalking available for the entire game. That's FFXIV.

6. Slow down. Enjoy the game around you. Unlike WoW's focus on end game, there is a TON of enjoyment to be had at any level. There's really no need to rush, but when you get there, Shadowbringers is really, really good.

7. There are houses. You can get one some day. They will seem really expensive, and depending on your server, mostly sold already. Its okay, though. You can get an apartment and if you join a Free Company (guild) you can also get another room in their FC House. If you are lucky enough, one character can get a house, apartment, AND an FC room. Go crazy with your decorating, because FFXIV has a TON of housing options and dyes for your furniture. That brings me to the last tip.

8. Dyes and Glamour - FFXIV encourages you to get creative with your outfits. You can dye most gear and the color choices for dyes are VERY generous. You can even buy cheap dyes off of vendors in most cities, so don't worry about the super expensive dyes on the market board. You can find plenty of close enough options (or even craft your own).

Make sure you enter code BEFORE purchasing 1st subscription

Code: 73MNFHKD

Instructions:

Go to FFXIV Mog Station

Register a Square-Enix Account or Login with your account

Login and click on "Enter Recruitment Code"

Enter the code above and you'll be receiving rewards after your first subscription.

Rewards:

Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.

Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.

Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)

10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

Recruitment Code! ES28PKJZ

no pressure to join my FC, though if you would like to hang out ingame, im always up for that. Either way, enjoy the code!

Keep in mind 1 character can level all classes and jobs.

You need to enter the choosen code before buying any subscription time.

You get the following for using the code after you start a subscription:

• Friendship Circlet - +20% EXP earned when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - you can choose to consume an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport to avoid a gil cost. (use it for expensive teleports 300+ gil or so)
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist emote)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2020-04-16 at 05:28 AM.