Codes:

CBF3TGTX
    GN8X6QTW
    GXA6ZCRT
    PBZPJ4MF
    84YR2427

Please use mine im close to what i wanted plus it will help you out.

ZQRVXU68

How to redeem the code
    - Login on the Mogstation
    - Select your service account and click Manage Service Options
    - Click Enter Recruitment Code
    - Enter the following code: R3BHK66C

you can get these items for free:
    - Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. (Good way to get started on a bunch of classes!)
    - Aetheryte Ticket x99: Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee. (Save a lot of gil from teleporting!)
    - Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: A recruit-a-friend exclusive emote! (Fist-bump!)
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for level 50/60/70 gear!

Thanks and enjoy the free rewards
    Last edited by Visoerd; 2021-08-17 at 07:49 PM.

Here's a new code for y'all

7VDTGCR2

I'm on Chaos EU- on the spriggan world if you wanna visit or play together
    Last edited by Fus Ro Yay; 2021-08-23 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Updated the code, Again - AGAIN :D
    I like my coffe like my mages.

If you choose Primal > Famfrit server after using my code, contact me on Discord and we'll meet up for your 100,000 gil! Discord Name: MiDSpectrum#7702

Here are my friend codes:

46FMG8YU
    9QDHKD66
    UU6KKH9J
    8KDBXT8C
    49NGY437

How to use the code:

1. Go to the Mog Station and login into your account.
    2. Click on your service account and choose "Manage Service Options"
    3. Click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the code 46FMG8YU or 9QDHKD66 or UU6KKH9J or 8KDBXT8C or 49NGY437

Benefits for you:
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - Free teleports, 99 times! [Teleporting costs gil, so this great when you're starting out!]
    Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist) emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Use at the Calamity Salvager (in each starting city) NPC for special items or gear.

New Code Here if anyone needs one. I just need one more person to use it then I get the mount I want WOOT.

KG5SFUW7
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm still a mostly new player but if you make a character on the Crystal data center I will totally hang out with you. But here's my code.

7GEDFQZ3

I'll throw mine in here as well Been around since 1.0! Love the game and hope you do as well

J7GE2R4J

new code:

4Q73R7WV

How to redeem the code
    - Login on the Mogstation
    - Select your service account and click Manage Service Options
    - Click Enter Recruitment Code
    - Enter the following code: R3BHK66C

you can get these items for free:
    - Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. (Good way to get started on a bunch of classes!)
    - Aetheryte Ticket x99: Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee. (Save a lot of gil from teleporting!)
    - Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: A recruit-a-friend exclusive emote! (Fist-bump!)
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for level 50/60/70 gear!

Thanks and enjoy the free rewards

New Code still one away from the mount I really want

8GF3SXH9
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

[Code: 9JEEJB3N] Use this code in the mog station to get free items when you subscribe!

Caution: The recruitment code can only be used on a service account that has a retail version of the game registered to it and has not yet paid for a subscription.

How to redeem:

Log into the Mog Station with the SQUARE ENIX Account you will use to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Click on “Your Account“ at the top left of the screen.

Click on the “Enter Recruitment Code” button under the “Registration Codes” section.

Follow the on-screen instructions to register the recruitment code: 9JEEJB3N

If you need any help at the beginning with, Gil, equipment, quests, or duties and you are on Primal data center feel free to contact me, and I'll be more than willing to help you out.

In-game rewards will be sent via Moogle delivery service:

Friendship Circlet (Equipment/Head)

Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.

Aetheryte Ticket x 99

Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a Gil fee.

Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings

Using this will unlock a new emote: Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)

10 Silver Chocobo Feathers

Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items (Weapons/Equipment). The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

Can you use this code if you already made an account? I have a level 8 only trial account and I'm unclear if you need to purchase the game or if it's on account creation for this.

Hey I am Khuma Neeko! I am so close to getting the mount I need! Please use my recruit a friend code! You can also add me, my character name is Khuma Neeko and I am on the light server, twintania

Code: RGMKKUNF

New code.

W5H5NAVA

Can I use a code if I already made a character ?

YPUNBYMU

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Can I use a code if I already made a character ?
    As long as you haven't subbed you can.

Use mine

Here are my codes . Good luck out there !

DB4327QF
    6N8GMDSG
    CKB9QWZR

2CBXM2Y5

/10char

New Code here if anyone needs one. If you're on Primal (NA datacentre), feel free to message me and add my character.

In exchange for using my code, I'm happy to help you get started with 1m gil and some crafted gear

How to use the code:

1. Go to the Mog Station and login into your account.
    2. Click on your service account and choose "Manage Service Options"
    3. Click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the code HMYF3TE3

Benefits for you:
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - Free teleports, 99 times! [Teleporting costs gil, so this great when you're starting out!]
    Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Ballroom Etiquette - Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist) emote.
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Use at the Calamity Salvager (in each starting city) NPC for special items or gear.