Heroic Spoils help

Guys,

Quick question... Do you guys pop wings at the pull on the two Monks? Or when you start on the first mini boss. I spec DP/LH on the fight and the best I've ever done is 350k ish DPS at a 580 ilvl. Could it be me or the boxes we're opening or bad DS/DP rng?

Does your guild sit in the first rooms for a little extra to let cooldowns come back up? That could be part of it. We used to do that when we were first killing it to let people stack cooldowns with heroism for second rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Footsz View Post
    Does your guild sit in the first rooms for a little extra to let cooldowns come back up? That could be part of it. We used to do that when we were first killing it to let people stack cooldowns with heroism for second rooms.
    No, we Hero when we start on the second mini boss and the first is about to die of the first room.

Thanks for responding btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfly View Post
    Guys,

Quick question... Do you guys pop wings at the pull on the two Monks? Or when you start on the first mini boss. I spec DP/LH on the fight and the best I've ever done is 350k ish DPS at a 580 ilvl. Could it be me or the boxes we're opening or bad DS/DP rng?
    I use all my CDs as soon as I can on the monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfly View Post
    No, we Hero when we start on the second mini boss and the first is about to die of the first room.

Thanks for responding btw
    If you're popping heroism that early I'd use them during it. You might be able to get a wings off if you use it at the start. Do you have evil eye of galakras?

If you're popping heroism that early I'd use them during it. You might be able to get a wings off if you use it at the start. Do you have evil eye of galakras?
    Yes I do... HWF

Deleted
    Why would you wait for your trinket procs to wear off before using your dps cooldowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Why would you wait for your trinket procs to wear off before using your dps cooldowns?
    Because you'll have hero and mobs you can cleave instead? Should be more DPS to use it then. I also said he can probably get a wings off, it's only GOAK he'd be sitting on.

Deleted
    Because you'll have hero and mobs you can cleave instead? Should be more DPS to use it then. I also said he can probably get a wings off, it's only GOAK he'd be sitting on.
    You're having a chuckle, there are multiple mobs available to cleave right at the start.

You're having a chuckle, there are multiple mobs available to cleave right at the start.
    Depends how his guild is popping boxes. We pop a ton at the start but I know some guilds wait until monks are dead to pop any, and a lot won't pop both monks together. You can also delay trinket procs if you reequip them (it starts the ICD for it) before the pull to line it all up. Either way it isn't a big difference.

If you start on Mantid side, you wait until the Monks are dead to pop the boss. Then you just kill the boss. You can't risk popping a priest and getting them healed up.

Mogu side, pop your stuff whenever. Boss summons tons of adds to cleave too.

Bottom line: Your DPS on spoils depends on your RNG (both with the monks, and procs), your box/kill order, and how much crap you AoE. If you care about your performance focus on things like boss DPS on the big adds, and how well you're prioritizing the remaining adds and surviving.