CL and EQ Has Anyone Tested The Damage Yet?

Simple question, but has anyone tested the damage of the CL+EQ with AoE? I'm just curious if it will actually give a reason to finally use EQ in an AoE situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before this build earthquake was worth using on 4 targets if they lasted the whole time. Thats at full chain lightning buffed. I imagine now it will be worth using on 3 or more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Before this build earthquake was worth using on 4 targets if they lasted the whole time. Thats at full chain lightning buffed. I imagine now it will be worth using on 3 or more.
    Was already worth at 2 targets. You jsut need to compare damage of earth quake and LB+Fulm and EQ has much higher damage.

The sim showed that before the newest build, EQ was 39k dmg per use on 2 targets, LB only 10k.EQ was nerfed, but not that much (and buffed via mastery).
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-08-12 at 03:18 PM.

With a PvE realm 100 this build(45% mastery 35% multi), it is looking like its single target dmg is just low enough to not warrant its use(on 100% uptime patchwork).
    I am sure bink has real accurate numbers somewhere...

But I can give you some not terribly scientific but probably close enough numbers from messing around with the target dummy's:

LvB = 11.5k + multi + orb
    LB = 5250(non crit) + multi + orb
    EB = 5500(non crit) +multi + 500stats
    CL = 3100(non crit) + multi + orb

EQ, has a lot of little hits so its dmg seems to move within a decent range.
    With no buff on single target its doing 6-7k
    And single target with a CL(+40%) in front was around 9.5-11k

So yea... on single target it seems to be only a "little" bit behind LB and with 2 targets with a CL(+80%) its single target should be a little ahead of LB(+ the dmg on the other target>.>)

Again I should note people have(or will have) real simmed numbers for this stuff somewhere but I was bored so what the hell, and it should be pointed out again that target dummy's don't move : ]
    I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

Deleted
    There can be really no doubt that EQ will be beneficial on 2 targets, even with 80% uptime?

EQ with a 80% buff will be strong, possible highest priority. The alternative would be LB.