Achievement question for WoD beta participants

I'll get straight to the point.

The [Upper Blackrock Spire] and [Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!] will become a part of the legacy achievements. Blackfathom Deep and Razorfen Kraul will remain as low level dungeons so the achievements tied to them will not be of concern in the next expansion. Sources are here and here.

However, I understand Blasted Lands will become a new zone to quest at level 90. So I'm wondering what will happen to the [Blasted Lands Quests] achievement? Thank you all.
    Last edited by edwardcook14; 2014-07-31 at 07:13 PM.

There will likely be a bronze dragon you can talk to so you can quest there. I haven't seen anything there yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    There will likely be a bronze dragon you can talk to so you can quest there. I haven't seen anything there yet though.
    Ye i assume this, With all the new phasing technology
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    So to be clear, players will be able to talk to an NPC to phase into the old Blasted Lands to quest? This will mean that the [Blasted Lands Quests] achievement will remain as is? And thank you for the response.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardcook14 View Post
    So to be clear, players will be able to talk to an NPC to phase into the old Blasted Lands to quest? This will mean that the [Blasted Lands Quests] achievement will remain as is? And thank you for the response.
    Not sure if there will be an NPC. I imagine 6.0's world event will just phase Blasted Lands to be similar to Battlefield: Barrens where the 90+ mobs won't be attacked, or just neutral to players leveling up there. When WoD comes out, that'll change somewhat given that the portal's probably closed, and there are less Orcs about given they've relocated to Blackrock Mountain.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

It'll likely be phased in some manner.