Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zassou View Post
    Ehh, I don't get what use the Tremor Totem is now if they change it like this.
    You can use it offensively to make yourself unpeelable for a time, like Rogues use an offensive cloak.

But personally I think they might as well cut it really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

more exclusive than the other one

Deleted
    Dont really understand the debate about the topic since both of the "bikes" are ugly as hell.
    So it doesnt really matter which one of these two craps would be free or for a charge.

If it wouldnt be too costly i would buy one cause its +1 mount in the collection, but...

Actually i cant wrap my mind around how dumb this alli snowmobile looks... (and the horde trike isnt much better imho.)
    They surely tried to reinvent the wheel, but they failed miserably. Im a bit sad about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    not shocked, saw it coming

also give the chopper a '2ND' or 'LSR' license plate

Because that's what it is
    CMWH would be awesome for a license plate.

"Chris Metzen Was Here"
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Deleted
    Atleast the Alliance dont have to resub a dead game to get it .
    They can w8 till wod hits !!

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Atleast the Alliance dont have to resub a dead game to get it .
    Hope they make people log in to flag to be able to spend gold to buy it. would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You can use it offensively to make yourself unpeelable for a time, like Rogues use an offensive cloak.

But personally I think they might as well cut it really.
    I liked it when some other guy said he was going to use it "psychopathically". That made me laugh so damn hard.

Anyway. Opinions being subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whatever stupid saying you want to use, I like both bikes.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I'm hoping it costs around 500k...

My orcs bathe in the tears of alliance qqs

ok so the whorde gets a free one and we have to pay to get one?? How is that fair?!?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctk4949 View Post
    ok so the whorde gets a free one and we have to pay to get one?? How is that fair?!?!
    At first site not fair at all , but horde won the vote and horde needs to resub (those who arent atm) a content dry game and PAY REAL MONEY (sub fee) to get flaged for the "free one" . The alliance can buy it ingame when WOD hits and dont have to be logged in before 30sept to be flagged . They cant make them Pay gold and need them to be flagged at the same time that would be a nice QQ feast . But with Blizz one never knows !!!

Will those who don't log in on the horde side also have to end up paying gold? I mean it does say that they have to log in before the end of September to get the free bike. So I would assume after that it goes into gold territory as well.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Due to popular demand (and a few shady back-alley deals in Stormwind’s Old Town), the Alliance bike built for Azeroth Choppers will be rumbling its way to a vendor in Azeroth sometime after the launch of Warlords of Draenor. This mount will cost a pretty hefty sum of gold, however, so you might want to start saving up now if you want to ride around in style on this masterful machine. As a reminder, once the winning Horde Chopper is added to the game, it will be available for free to players who log in between now and September 30, 2014.
    Oh my, you're so cool now, Blizz :O

Not buying WoD, not paying for the chopper purposefully botched by Chris "Gently Nibbling On Thrall's Wullie" Metzen.

Firstly, to those of you saying "It should cost 250k/500k/1mil", how about using that thing attached to your shoulders that lets you watch your character smack around other players - or is it just there for decoration?

-The gold cap is currently 999,999G, 999S, 999C. I VERY much doubt that blizz would require people to build up an entire gold cap just for one mount (though people have used that much gold for incredibly rare stuff off the BMAH)
    -As mentioned by others, the Grand Expedition Yak costs 120,000 gold and comes with the ability to carry 2 passengers, plus a vendor/repair NPC, plus a reforger. Realistically, I'd say ABSOLUTE cap, they MIGHT do 150,000G - particularly if they keep up gold inflation like they have in previous games.
    -Kind of unrelated, but to those of you saying "WAAAH, WoW shouldn't BE balanced, it is called WARcraft", think of it this way. If Blizz favored one side too much over the other, each time the scales tipped, the majority of players would flood over to the 'flavour-of-the-patch' faction, which would then leave the other side complaining about imbalanced population and ungodly Battleground/Arena queues. (That goes for both Alliance and Horde complainers.)
    -To Alliance: Be glad Alliance gets anything at all. Granted Blizzard may indeed have had this planned out from square one, but they could have EASILY given alliance the middle finger if they truly wanted to and said "Nope, we're sticking with the votes and only making ONE bike available".
    -To Horde: If you truly thought that Blizz was going to only give out one bike full stop, you're only fooling yourselves. Yes the horde bike got the most votes, but no business with even the remotest scrap of common sense would do as I mentioned in my earlier comment and give a large portion of the customer base the middle finger like that, especially when the next expansion pack is going to be heavily orc-centric (NOTE: I did NOT say HORDE centric, I said ORC centric, so don't try to twist my words around, though chances are someone probably will.)

Disclaimer: I don't play WoW anymore, I just like the laughs I get from people going pants-on-head-rageaholic over a bunch of pixels.

Going by placeholder info listed on http://wod.wowhead.com/news=242384/w...eroth-choppers (screenshot included), the alliance chopper will likely cost 100,000 gold. Sounds realistic, all things considered.