Mage Tier 6 Recolor - Thoughts?

Okay I might get flamed with this but I bet the new challenge mode gear in WoD will all be Recolored T6 gear. With so much on blizzard's plate to deliver content, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. Your thoughts or opinions?

no... its not the CM reward. CM is already rewarding weapons if they were going to reward a remodeled t6 through CMs, they would atleast change it a little not just a recolor.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty meh looking, and I agree with fearist, there's no way that's going to be from CMs. Probably just a dungeon set.

Probs a dungeon set, since those weren't a thing since BC! (and frankly, I enjoyed having them in game) I also read the frontpage when I was super tired this morning; thought the actual T6 was gonna look like this, haha!

My thoughts on it? I like it way better than T6, but that robe is pretty gross and doesn't match the set. Love the Shoulders/Helm though.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It's absolutely definitely not the challenge mode gear.
    It'll probably either go to the Darkmoon Faire, or just be worn by an NPC and not be available to players at all.
    Possibly dungeon loot too, but we already had datamined dungeon sets I think.

Deleted
    In TBC we had vanilla dungeon sets recolors, so dont worry too much about it i guess. Its not CM, but we havdnt seen any CM sets yet so perhaps we will only get CM weps?

I hope it's a dungeon set recolor like we had in BC! I miss those. But it's most likely an NPC set that won't be acquirable for players.

Deleted
    It wont be rewards from CM-modes for sure. My guess is off-pieces from HC-dungeons.

Deleted
    not a reward from CM but i like it because it has matching belt and boots not like original T6

Deleted
    For me it's just an NPC outfit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really enjoyed T6 anyway, but I don't believe it would be a CM reward.

Deleted
    It'll be the skin for the green items you usually disenchant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Okay I might get flamed with this but I bet the new challenge mode gear in WoD will all be Recolored T6 gear. With so much on blizzard's plate to deliver content, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. Your thoughts or opinions?
    I really hope not since mage t6 is ugly as f....

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Probs a dungeon set, since those weren't a thing since BC! (and frankly, I enjoyed having them in game) I also read the frontpage when I was super tired this morning; thought the actual T6 was gonna look like this, haha!

My thoughts on it? I like it way better than T6, but that robe is pretty gross and doesn't match the set. Love the Shoulders/Helm though.
    I like the blue a bit better than the purple. Agree on the robe, though.

I don't like the color combination, it looks like a dookie.

Maybe a transmog set like the Kor'Kron Dark Shaman set. Would be a bit disappointing to just get a recolored old tier set and not something unique like shaman did but it's a possibility I suppose.

Deleted
    I still believe it's not intended for players. The first boss of UBRS wears Mage Tier 6 and revolves around lightning spells. The gear would be more fitting for him more than anything.

Deleted
    Necessity???
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2014-08-08 at 10:48 AM.

Deleted
    Should have redone T4 or T5.

Mage T6 was never great.