Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    quick question coming from a non-beta participant: is BA still decursable? because that would render SV a dead spec in pvp, considering a 30s CD with only 18 secs duration and that is the only way of generating LnL-procs which is the only way to burst as SV (omg, so many 'onlys' .... ).

You will never get 5 stacks of LnL procs before ES is off Cd again so I don't see the problem, i think you get 1 stack per proc, and it ticks once per 3 sec (affected by haste?) and the proc lasts 30 sec.
    I think it has some potential to where in many cases you'd want to hold of using lnl stacks (unless you got 5 obviously) then wait for trinket procs or second pot etc for a potential dps gain. Or you could save like 4lnl procs for a situation where you need some burst dmg (like engineers on garrosh 25hc). just spitting out untested theories here ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    You will never get 5 stacks of LnL procs before ES is off Cd again so I don't see the problem, i think you get 1 stack per proc, and it ticks once per 3 sec (affected by haste?) and the proc lasts 30 sec.
    We aren't talking about the now. We're talking about later on, when 50%+ MS is a thing and every tick will almost always give 2stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think I want Survival from Live. Bake the 4pc into LnL naturally and let me play this forever. I love SV on live, it doesn't need changes. It actually fits better in WoD because it's very simplistic and barebones.
    This is what I'd prefer. It feels completely fine atm on live and is the one spec I wouldn't have expected them to change. Feels so clunky and stupid on beta atm I don't see myself raiding with it during WoD.

As of now, if they just made LnL half the cost it would be ok but when gear levels do get to the point where every other tick gives stacks the cost will have to be 0.

To be honest, blizz kind of painted themselves in a corner with this method of LnL proc design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Main thing that needs to happen is Viper Venom coming back with no target cap, and DoT haste scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    As of now, if they just made LnL half the cost it would be ok but when gear levels do get to the point where every other tick gives stacks the cost will have to be 0.

To be honest, blizz kind of painted themselves in a corner with this method of LnL proc design.
    I GOT MY EYE ON YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

What did I do? ;_;