Poll: Which would you be?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Probably night elf druid
    Or human mage

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf warrior. still am only max level char never needed another one. oh no im lying i have a dk also

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken (warlock) as horde, Night Elf (druid) as alliance. Same as always for me.

Deleted
    Undead rogue, because it was so cool back then

Dwarf Hunter. Dwarves are the reason I keep playing WOW. I've always found them very appealing in LOTR, WOW and WARHAMMER. FOR KHAZ MODAN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome. My first character ever was a gnome, after that it would be nelf and human. If armor on gnomes didn't look so ugly and if racials weren't such a big deal in WoW, I would most likely be playing a gnome right now.

Orc male warrior.

There would be no greater honor than to slay 100's of pinkskins before one would finally be able to fell me.

Also

An Orc warrior is the only know race/class to harm Sargeras. Aegwyns whole thing has never been cleared up, so it's either she beat his avatar and he possessed her last second, or he planned it from the beginning.

Deleted
    In retrospect, I would have rolled my night elf druid first.

Deleted
    Definitely Tauren

I'd be a night elf. I love their lore, architecture and aesthetics - it's such a shame that they've been so watered down as they were originally one of the two playable races that drew me into the setting to begin with. There's no option in the poll to be a blood elf so whilst that would be my first choice I don't mind settling for a night elf! I'm a huge fan of elves when they have rich lore and are both gritty and powerful, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Priest.

Deleted
    My first ever character (Vanilla) was a Night Elf Rogue, quit after level 8 though, then started a Night Elf Druid on another server.

If I had to start over again I would've been an Undead Rogue

Night Elf Druid.

Tauren Druid was the first class I ever played but I just couldn't get into horde. Pretty things vs Non Pretty things to stare at mainly lol.

I currently play a worgen druid. To bad they weren't around then as either faction!

Deep down inside I've always wanted to be an angry orc arms warrior! RAWR!

Deleted
    Once you go Troll, you never reroll.

Deleted
    Back then, I started playing as an orc rogue and switched to a nightelf hunter. Today, I would choose an orc warlock or shaman.

Main i rolled back in pre was tauren and still is main so...

dont rly see point of this thread tho

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Warrior, probably. Because nothing beats a bull with a freaking huge sword!