Quick question on clothing

Would you consider a, "bro tank," not a tank top? Or you would?

Yes or no and why.

I just had a flashback to the 70s and 80s.......Thanks alot OP! I'm gonna tell my therapist to bill you!

The bro tank is a "jersey shore" like fad inspried from the way gay men used to dress in the 70s and 80s.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have no fucking clue what a "bro tank" is. To me, any top that doesn't have sleeves is a tank top... or a halter top.
    To me, it's a tank top, even the two places where there IS a definition, says it's a male tank top, but this dude is fighting with me that there's a difference, and I have yet to find a single person who agrees with him, so I'm continuing my search to see if there is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I just had a flashback to the 70s and 80s.......Thanks alot OP! I'm gonna tell my therapist to bill you!

The bro tank is a "jersey shore" like fad inspried from the way gay men used to dress in the 70s and 80s.

But it's a tank top, yes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have no fucking clue what a "bro tank" is. To me, any top that doesn't have sleeves is a tank top... or a halter top.
    Never heard of that either.

First thing that came to mind was some kind of never washed sleeveless thing covered with beer stains, and with guns pictures and an americal flag on it... or something like that.

And probably a "fuck yeah" somewhere too.
    Oh, hi.