Poll: Ever bought a heroic raid run or 9/9 Gold CM runs?

10+ Year Old Account

Have you paid for current tier normal/heroic raid or 9/9 gold CM runs?

I saw the question asking about paying for mounts or mount runs like Alani and such and it got me wondering if anyone's forked over enough gold to a high-end guild or group to get gold CMs or guaranteed heroic raid done during the current tier.

I haven't done so for raiding but I was thinking about finding a legit group for gold CMs. Then again, probably gonna openraid or run with friends to avoid paying for it. ...however many are unsubbed at the moment, as am I to be honest. Got some game time I could use to get back in though.

What about you? Have you paid for a heroic raid run or 9/9 gold CM runs?

Edit: I've seen the offers from higher end raiding guilds and groups suggest they are selling runs in trade, forums and on reddit as well was why I was curious.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2014-08-03 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

what he said^

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I don't pay for that. Not something you should, pull your load, run with a group.

I don't even sell it, I just tag along if people need assistance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sold all of the above.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done them myself without buying it It's lame.

Deleted
    My guild doesn't sell heroic runs, but i have personally sold CM runs a few times. I don't really like the fact that this has become a thing now, i can really see people who are not good enough for this content flashing those achievements in order to show their experience, a few expansions later.

Bought a normal garrosh kill for 30k since I have no inclination to raid beyond LFR for cloaks on a couple of alts. Stopped raiding with a guild during t14, havn't had the desire to raid since.

Deleted
    Got the CM golds with 3 chars myself, bought runs with a few additional chars later to complete my collection. Couldn't be bothered to get a group together for every oh-so-rarely played alt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never paid for a boost. I've never even accepted free boosts, don't get the point of intentionally trivializing content while making yourself more of a burden than a boon.

- - - Updated - - -

I do get Nivis' point of view though, if you want to secure the reward for alts that you're not really interested in playing.

I'm thinking about paying for a CM run on my retripally. Hard to get a group for him, methinks.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, my guild have sold some normal/hc kills and cm boosts tho