Deleted

Whats the current soft crit cap [fury]

Hi, progressing thru HC SoO and was wondering what the current soft crit cap is? Thanks!

Deleted
    U mean raidbuffed? Whats that without buff?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    uhm. 5% less?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

46,75% unbuffed ...

to reach soft-cap you get:
    + 1.25% from crit-flask (which you should use if you are in those kinds of ilvl)
    + 2.00% from crit-buff (already subtracted the 3% crit-suppression for raidbosses)

= 50% raidbuffed (crit-suppression already accounted for) ... this equals 53% shown in your char-window

53% is only for BT.

Deleted
    which is what the soft crit cap is for

Quote Originally Posted by Hahnh View Post
    which is what the soft crit cap is for
    I said the wrong figure (Seathanor has it right) though it still stands that it is the soft cap for BT, not soft cap for all of fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    I said the wrong figure (Seathanor has it right) though it still stands that it is the soft cap for BT, not soft cap for all of fury.
    Literally the only reason Crit is stacked so heavily as Fury is to get BT to crit more. When you get BT to crit 100% of the time, Crit's value, for the ENTIRE SPEC, drops compared to other stats.

So, yes, it is the soft cap for all of Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    Literally the only reason Crit is stacked so heavily as Fury is to get BT to crit more. When you get BT to crit 100% of the time, Crit's value, for the ENTIRE SPEC, drops compared to other stats.

So, yes, it is the soft cap for all of Fury.
    This. The reason its called a "soft cap" is because it is the attainable point we try to reach, before the effect diminishes sharply (just like with Hit/Expertise), so yes it is actually the soft cap for the Spec (and technically a hard cap for BT).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Which is irrelevant, since soft critcap for fury 1.) Is almost universally used to refer to 100% BT crit chance and 2.) Isn't relevant because is has no current practical uses.