Thread: "Womyn"

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Basically everything containing the word formation "man" is deemed repulsive and misogynistic by the feminazi lunatics. You want to eat a nice sweet MANdarine? Well excuse me fucking sir, but you're in for a shitstorm you rapist and oppressor.

10+ Year Old Account
    To infuriate men so they start topics like this one that are just page after page of misogyny.

Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    Oh, so you are a goal-post-mover then. I notice that once I demolished your characterization of "womyn" as "extreme feminism" you decided that it was actually other tropes that trigger that illustrious title of certain women.
    Except I'm not goal post moving in the slightest, you cannot point out where I stated that it was the word womyn that I was calling extreme feminism. Don't confuse your lack of understanding with what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    however good those sad little quips about how terrible feminist are, none of them will make feminism go away.
    Good, why would we want feminism to go away, it's needed in quite a lot of countries still, or at least the dictionary definition of feminism which is equality for all, which actually is humanism, doesn't need to be classed as feminism at all really. There's no harm in supporting the awesome work that womens refuges do or people helping out in India and other areas of the world where women are treated worse than animals. But at the same time enjoying a few jokes at the expense of bored first world citizens that throw a fit if you don't use special words. That's not feminism at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    To infuriate men so they start topics like this one that are just page after page of misogyny.
    Yep calling someone an idiot because there an idiot is misogyny if said idiot is a woman.

Oh the double standards.

"this trend is stupid"
    "misogyny!!"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadowshax View Post
    It's an attempt by the more radical edge of the feminist movement to remove any association with "men" from "women's issues". By changing the "a" or "e" to a "y", they're no longer identifying as a subset of "man". In short, it's sexism against males.
    That is the most stupid thing ever. Can't people just move on and be normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Criticizing the choice to replace Latin-rooted words with nonsensical modern spellings because there are words being naively perceived in them that have nothing to do with their roots isn't being misogynistic.

If people are too stupid to realize that a word isn't being patriarchal if it happens to have the letters "H-I-S" or "M-A-N" in it then they absolutely deserve to be ridiculed. Moderate feminists don't agree with these radical movements and groups either.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Criticizing the choice to replace Latin-rooted words with nonsensical modern spellings because there are words being naively perceived in them that have nothing to do with their roots isn't being misogynistic.

If people are too stupid to realize that a word isn't being patriarchal if it happens to have the letters "H-I-S" or "M-A-N" in it then they absolutely deserve to be ridiculed. Even the moderate feminists don't agree with these radical movements and groups.
    I skipped a few pages, but has anyone mentioned "herstory" yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yep calling someone an idiot because there an idiot is misogyny if said idiot is a woman.

Oh the double standards.
    If there was a news story about how men where doing something similar we'd all be calling it ridiculous and it wouldn't be so controversial. I don't understand why if it's about women everyone gets touchy and defensive, how is that equality? Stupid people are stupid people doesn't matter what skin color gender or orientation they are, and I'd like to live in a world where you can point that out without being accused of hating the entire group instead of the 1-2 people you actually mean.

Eh, I think its interesting and a step in the right direction. I personally like the usage of boys and girls over men and women, as it doesn't give one or the other the idea that they are the default and the other is a subset of their selves. Wouldn't expect those on the MMO champion forums to understand though. 90% here are chest thumping little boys frightened by the female gender. ;P
    "Few maxims have done more harm than, Children should be seen, and not heard."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaoticsuccubus View Post
    Eh, I think its interesting and a step in the right direction. I personally like the usage of boys and girls over men and women, as it doesn't give one or the other the idea that they are the default and the other is a subset of their selves. Wouldn't expect those on the MMO champion forums to understand though. 90% here are chest thumping little boys frightened by the female gender. ;P
    I'm offended by the fact that women are the default sex, I demand genetic engineering to correct this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I skipped a few pages, but has anyone mentioned "herstory" yet ?
    Yeah, it's on page 2 or 3 I think. Let's all just forget where our words come from and what their roots meant!

so it's mysogyny to say that this is a completely retarded way of going about the inequality of genders?

Note that the link is to an article talking about the retarded action some people were taking, and the original was in swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I'm offended by the fact that women are the default sex, I demand genetic engineering to correct this.
    Lolwut?

Troll harder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Untrue, unfounded, and would be fairly offensive if we were prone to be as offended by that sort of thing as radical feminists are.

Lolwut?

Troll harder?
    Sounds like you need a grade 10 Biology refresher. All fetuses start as females buddy. They are literally the default sex, biologically speaking.

Deleted
    Lolwut?

Troll harder?
    Oh I get it, because i'm a man i'm trolling.

Damn Misandrists.

#idontwantnipples

I am so triggered right now.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The only one who's mad here is you, woman.

Untrue, unfounded, and would be fairly offensive if we were prone to be as offended by that sort of thing as radical feminists are.
    Sure sure, whatever ya say little boy. (^.~)v

Sounds like you need a grade 10 Biology refresher. All fetuses start as females buddy. They are literally the default sex, biologically speaking.
    While technically untrue, I like to think of it that way myself so I won't argue there ;P