Thread: "Womyn"

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm not sure as to the point of this thread. OP got his answer and now people are just saying basically the same thing 3 things over and over for 8 pages? I mean aren't there multiple subreddits dedicated to this kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I'm not sure as to the point of this thread. OP got his answer and now people are just saying basically the same thing 3 things over and over for 8 pages? I mean aren't there multiple subreddits dedicated to this kind of thing?
    Isn't that kind of every single thread on mmochampion ever? It's not new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's the same thing with Greece wanting to be called Hellas because Greek means slave in Turkish or something.
    the Turkish word for slave doesnt even start with a 'G', let alone even sound close to the pronunciation of Greek.

Its "Köle" (curl-eh, with no emphasis on the 'r'). unless greeks have a word similar to that, its nowhere even close to it.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

This post serves no more purpose than the others. So....
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    the Turkish word for slave doesnt even start with a 'G', let alone even sound close to the pronunciation of Greek.

Its "Köle" (curl-eh, with no emphasis on the 'r'). unless greeks have a word similar to that, its nowhere even close to it.
    Also, the Turks don't even call Greeks Greeks, their word is based on the Ionians they met in Anatolia, and is something like Yunan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    This post serves no more purpose than the others. So....
    Your post serves no more purpose than that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Your post serves no more purpose than that post.
    Your post isn't even a post! So, pfeh!

10+ Year Old Account
    The word Man was originally gender neutral. If they want equality, take away the word Woman all together. Just have all genders called Man.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The word Man was originally gender neutral. If they want equality, take away the word Woman all together. Just have all genders called Man.
    So much triggering about to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaoticsuccubus View Post
    Sure sure, whatever ya say little boy. (^.~)v

While technically untrue, I like to think of it that way myself so I won't argue there ;P
    At a microscopic level the developing fetus contains the rudimentary structures of both male and female. If left undeterred, the fetus will become a female. Muellerian Inhibition Substance suppresses the fetus’ natural tendency to go on as a female and causes it to shift to a male.

As for the little boy comments, they're just petty attempts at trolling that make you look silly. You don't see me going around making comments like that about people whom I know nothing about, do you? For all you know I could be someone's grandfather.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2014-08-05 at 08:44 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Past couple of months every week there is some cutely veiled anti women thing on mmo champ..
    This isn't anti-women. It's anti-idiocy. In this case, the idiots just happen to be women. I'd be equally scornful of extreme zealotry and completely irrational nonsense from any other sector or demographic of the human race.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so triggered right now.
    That quote is going on my sig. Touche good sir.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMegaManiac View Post
    To summarize the whole "Womyn" thing. It are bullshiz, created by folks wit bullshiz foar brainz. It is simply made by a vocal minority of entitled women who say equality when they really mean "degrade men to be less than us because reasons" I don't get most modern feminism I hear about. Most of the stuff I see on news and forums is the crazy shit like ban bossy for example.
    I remember a few months ago there was this video going around about how males were in a pretty bad state somewhere, probably due to over bias towards women in child support and divorce cases. When they wanted to have a meeting, feminists swarmed the building not letting people in saying that they were promoting "Rape Culture". Cops had to be there to actually get people in without getting attacked, be it verbally or physically. I am sure it passed through this site a number of times.
    There are plenty of moderate modern feminists that have stayed true to the original feminist movement - and they are certainly still needed. Unfortunately, much in the same way that forums tend to be full of vocal minorities with largely negative views, most modern feminist movements we hear about are radical outliers. They're not representative of feminism as a whole - it's just that they shout the loudest (and therefore make the best news).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I invite you all to check out http://www.reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction where we laugh at these types of radical feminists and other much crazier groups of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

It baffles me as to why threads like this one remain open. There is no discussion here.
    Agreed. Just a bunch of verbal circle jerking.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much triggering about to happen.
    That sounds like something bad, but i'm not familiar with the term. Educate me on this new slang.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
    Agreed. Just a bunch of verbal circle jerking.
    Isn't that what most threads are? Or are you saying that because this thread if mocking feminists it deserves to be closed more than other threads, Misandrist threads for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That sounds like something bad, but i'm not familiar with the term. Educate me on this new slang.
    It's usually when people pretend that they get Post traumatic stress like the same thing that soldiers get after the come back home, except they are getting it from simply reading a single word in some cases. I have no doubt that some people do have terrible things happen to them to the degree that reading somethin can trigger this panic, but it's not possible that it's the massive epidemic that trumblr would have you believe

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    That quote is going on my sig. Touche good sir.
    Quoting me is also a trigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    It's usually when people pretend that they get Post traumatic stress like the same thing that soldiers get after the come back home, except they are getting it from simply reading a single word in some cases. I have no doubt that some people do have terrible things happen to them to the degree that reading somethin can trigger this panic, but it's not possible that it's the massive epidemic that trumblr would have you believe
    Reading the word trigger is becoming a trigger for me.

Tradewind isn't helping.