Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...

Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Summer time
    Vacation
    Good weather
    A lot of players are taking a break from WoW until Warlords of Draenor gets out
    Always the same during the summer months, everyone out for hols and good weather been the same since Vanilla, plus always goes quite a couple or so months before an expansion. there does seems a bit of a downward trend but wont be clear till Warlords launches then we will know how many came back.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    I never understand why people care about how many subs the game has. If it's not impacting how you play or why you play who TF cares. Of course thye are losing subs as there hasn't been any content in close to a year.
    Hey guys! I play on Illidan horde. I don't see what the problem is!

haha and blizzard is still saying "working as intended" bullshit blizzard open your eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    - very old game (10 years)

I guess with WoD they will get back 1 million - but WoW will continue to decline. Old game is old.
    The graphics are being updated continually, ex: New Character Models, Darker Nights etc.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    The graphics are being updated continually, ex: New Character Models, Darker Nights etc.
    I have stoped playing this game because I have become poor... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    I bet you're fun to hang out and play video games with.

I sure love these "hurr casuals ruined everything" when even "hardcore" pros hated Cataclysm's heroics (SFK took forever, and wasn't fun, and Deadmines was an even worse shit hole).

HC hated Cata heroics? First i heard of this. I loved Cata Heroics.

Deleted
    I miss the old day from Wotlk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzicek View Post
    I miss the old day from Wotlk
    Hah... "old days from WotLK".

If you didn't play pre-release invite only alpha, you can't consider them the "old days".
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Speaking only on my opinion and personal 10 years of playing WoW and closed beta of it: WoW was once a great game, with alot to it, more involved community, less complaining, and more involved dev's.

Problems that plague WoW are the constant lore flubs, the changing it on a whim and to suit the very near sighted wow dev's who need to make quick content to appease the masses, in which only is counter-intuitive and hurtful to the game and community as a whole.

The dev's used to have more of a solid stance against the community and didn't bow to every poster who complained about something. And for those who say Hardcore people don't complain, you would be incorrect. As a officer who was in a top 5 U.S. raiding guild for the better part of 10 years, we complained plenty. But we did so without trolling, flaming, and actually not just complaining but offering some sort of solution. Its better to say hey X and y is broken and then offer how to fix the problem to make it solvable and prosperous for both sides.

Another problem is, most people who are invited into beta's and testing for blizzard anymore are just average joes who want to brag they got it. They offer little to zero feedback, and tons of complaints. They never think outside the box. I myself like to do so, because if I buff a mage to be unbeatable, then if I come across it on any characters, how will I beat in which I allowed to be buffed to much? Always flip the coin, and thats what made WoW into being awesome.

The lack of content, lets be honest... the lore for MOP is lackluster. Thus why WOD is coming out, but with these lackluster changes to classes, in which limits them... who exactly gave them the feedback in which now most classes push 2-3 buttons? To me thats boring, great if you're limited in skill. Also the fact people killed garrosh for well over a year.. Blizzard said they would stop that.

If you take a look at the numbers and dates, around where it stayed even or went up, content patches were made. Where you see drops was farming content. And where you see a surge, ironically right now before WOD.. is a expansion. Notice until the end of WOLK that didn't happen? Why? Numerous reasons that only myself can speculate on and from my observations.

Did you really have to bump up this post, or are you trying to give people the impression that Subscriber numbers are ping-ponging from yesterday?