Poll: What is your predicted release date?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Place your bets... this time for real!

With the recent announcement of the cinematic and release date reveal for next Thursday the 14th August what are your final predictions for the release date?

Also keep in mind this recent tweet by Bashiok:

https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/496342557714939904

My guess would be the 14th October. It fits the previous dates and is far enough from now and far enough before BlizzCon.

October 14 no doubt in my mind.

October 14 - Release DATE
    October 21 - Heroic Highmaul Opens
    October 28 - Mythic Highmaul OPENS
    November 3-5 - Method, Midwinter, Blood Legion, etc. defeat the 7 mythic bosses in Highmaul
    November 8 - Blizzcon and the live raid in Highmaul
    Blizzcon - Shows off patch 6.1 of Tanaan Jungle, Blackrock Foundry, Blood Elf models, etc.
    November 11/18 - Blackrock Foundry OPENS
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

I know patches come on Tues/Wed - but expansions don't always (minority, even?). Either way, I'd say anywhere between Oct 7th-17th.

Reasoning: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HzU/edit#gid=0

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Between the 7th and 14th of October.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    October 14 no doubt in my mind.

October 14 - Release DATE
    October 21 - Heroic Highmaul Opens
    October 28 - Mythic Highmaul OPENS
    November 3-5 - Method, Midwinter, Blood Legion, etc. defeat the 7 mythic bosses in Highmaul
    November 8 - Blizzcon and the live raid in Highmaul
    Blizzcon - Shows off patch 6.1 of Tanaan Jungle, Blackrock Foundry, Blood Elf models, etc.
    November 11/18 - Blackrock Foundry OPENS
    It is interesting that this timeframe effectively kills off any major WoW announcement for Blizzcon.

Which means we'll have the SC2 expansion and nothing more.... unless Titan happens.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

October 14 for sure.

18 th november - Still a lot of a work to be done on the beta , Patch 6.0 not even hints it is coming to the ptr any time soon , and i think it is gonna last a little so players can adjust their groups for mythic raiding so yeah.

Why no december dates? It's not like that it isn't possible that is blizzard we are talking about here.
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr86; 2014-08-04 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    18 th november - Still a lot of a work to be done on the beta , Patch 6.0 not even hints it is coming to the ptr any time soon , and i think it is gonna last a little so players can adjust their groups for mythic raiding so yeah.

Why no december dates? It's not like that it isn't possible that is blizzard we are talking about here.
    I agree, leaning towards November.

10+ Year Old Account

People always say "there's still alot of work to be done on beta". And when was there hints of an .0 patch coming to ptr? And they aren't going to stretch out a ptr just so people can "adjust their groups for mythic". People will have had almost a year by release to adjust for mythic. And they aren't going to hold back a release for something only a fraction of players do. It'll be out in Oct.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Voted October 14, hopeful as I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It is interesting that this timeframe effectively kills off any major WoW announcement for Blizzcon.

Which means we'll have the SC2 expansion and nothing more.... unless Titan happens.
    No it doesn't. Theres the WoW movie which is massive. And there is likely titan. Plus, WoD was already announced at Blizzcon. Don't know why we would need another one.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2014-08-04 at 06:23 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

You could probably expect SC2, Warcraft Movie trailer, possibly Titan (hopefully), and maybe schedule for WoD (patches and beyond).

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    No it doesn't. Theres the WoW movie which is massive. And there is likely titan.
    I thought Titan was sent back to the drawing board awhile ago.

The timing of the release date announcement implies October 14th, based on past precedent. That would be my guess.

However, they have never used a major event to announce their street date before. This may result in a longer gap between the announcement and the live launch than in the past, because they didn't wait "until the last minute" (the two-month minimum requirement) to announce the release date like they normally do.

I think December is right out, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I thought Titan was sent back to the drawing board awhile ago.
    It was. That was over a year ago though. Besides, there's still the movie. And blizz is always coming up with new shit nowadays. So who knows really. But having WoD release before Blizzcon matters little. They already announced it at Blizzcon last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 6.0 not even hints it is coming to the ptr any time soon , and i think it is gonna last a little so players can adjust their groups for mythic raiding so yeah.
    Pretty sure they already PTR'd 6.0 in the form of the first bit of beta where people were testing mythic soo, between that and internals, there isnt really a need for 6.0 ptr that i can think of..?

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    It was. That was over a year ago though. Besides, there's still the movie. And blizz is always coming up with new shit nowadays. So who knows really. But having WoD release before Blizzcon matters little. They already announced it at Blizzcon last year.
    Agreed. Would just be repetition if they spoke about the expansion being released again, instead of maybe further content for the expansion and plans etc.

Any person with common sense at this point should realize it's not coming after Blizzcon.

Deleted
    None of all those.

While one of them is really close.

Late october, 21st or 28th.

- - - Updated - - -

we will have last sc2 expansion, maybe some d3 expansion, alot of heroes of the storm info, maybe hearthstone info for next expansion aswell.