Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overly political correctness is a direct result of the babying of this generation.

Kids were raised to believe they're the most special ones out there and that nothing can hurt them, so when real life comes along and rears it's ugly head they don't know how to respond so they make a tumblr and cry about all the oppression they face in their fairly typical middle class lives.

It's rather humorous from an outsiders perspective.

I was raised on "sticks and stones" not "everyone should just be nice."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Political Correctness is nazism. What started out as a well intentioned concept has grown dangerously out of control and yes I once supported it.

Let me tell you something, most young people live in a Pollyanna world that where every repressive idea sounds great as long as its well intentioned. The problem with it is, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Hitler started out with good intentions. Stalin started with good intentions. Most every dictator had good intentions.

The bottom line is, you cannot force people to accept what you want. Restrict this, regulate that. Eventually you end up with a massive fucking mess of red tape and warped sensibilities that are easily offended. Well Id rather be fucking offended and free than unoffended and not able to say shit.

Most of you guys have no idea what has even been given up before you came of age. This country is NOTHING like it used to be and yes that should scare the fuck out of you.

I spent years fighting against righty. I disagree with them on many major things. But I realize one thing. The Progressive Left is as bad or worse with fascism than any Religious Right nightmares I had.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Overly political correctness is a direct result of the babying of this generation.

Kids were raised to believe they're the most special ones out there and that nothing can hurt them, so when real life comes along and rears it's ugly head they don't know how to respond so they make a tumblr and cry about all the oppression they face in their fairly typical middle class lives.

It's rather humorous from an outsiders perspective.

I was raised on "sticks and stones" not "everyone should just be nice."

The 20-30 crowd is filled with arrogance and narcissism and absolutely no sense of privacy or liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The very first episodes they say Cunt, faggot, ect.

And not a peep.
    I didn't even see the guy talking about Fascism. Clearly its because I was giving him a pass and am condemning you for it, right. Oh woe is you being on such a high pedestal. Its not like for 7.5 pages there, during which the comment you're taking about took place, I wasn't even in the discussion or anything. No, its clearly that I'm holding you to a higher standard. Right.
    /10character

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Political Correctness is nazism. What started out as a well intentioned concept has grown dangerously out of control and yes I once supported it.
    Funny, I don't see anyone being thrown into gulags for saying this stuff. But I'm sure it will happen eventually, just like Democrats confiscating guns, nuclear Iran, and a 3rd party Nintendo.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

/10character
    No idea what you're even talking about anymore. So I'm just going to ignore you and save myself the headache of your insanity. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Most of you guys have no idea what has even been given up before you came of age. This country is NOTHING like it used to be and yes that should scare the fuck out of you.
    Well, depends on what you mean. Economically, yes, that does scare me. Socially, I think we're better off with less racism, sexism and homophobia. Boo-hoo, you can't call people "faggot" without others getting angry with you. Life goes on.

The 20-30 crowd is filled with arrogance and narcissism and absolutely no sense of privacy or liberty.
    I think this covers pretty much everything I could say on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea what you're even talking about anymore. So I'm just going to ignore you and save myself the headache of your insanity. Bye
    It's not that complicated (well, maybe it is for you). You whined about people not paying attention to other stuff Jon said in the past. But if you miss someone else saying something objectionable, then that's clearly not YOUR fault. Try holding yourself to some standards, maybe you'll get some respect from people who actually matter.

People who actually matter? What a joke. You mean butthurt SJWs from Tumblr like yourself? Not only do I not care in the slightest if you "respect" me, but I actually find it dirty to be even considered in the same group as you and your ilk. Your comment once again reinforces the utter pompousness of your group. Good riddance

Continue to ignore my actual point to stomp around throwing a tantrum about being offended. The more you do it, the more people realize what a joke your group is. I don't even have to do anything. You're not special. Nobody cares that you're upset. And the best part is, your group has deluded itself into thinking its the police of societal etiquette and people have to acquiesce to your being offended. Like I said, you destroy yourselves with your hilarious immature pretentousness.

Ta ta.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-08-11 at 04:58 AM.

People who actually matter? What a joke. You mean butthurt SJWs from Tumblr like yourself? Not only do I not care in the slightest if you "respect" me, but I actually find it dirty to be even considered in the same group as you and your ilk. Your comment once again reinforces the utter pompousness of your group. Good riddance

Continue to ignore my actual point to stomp around throwing a tantrum about being offended. The more you do it, the more people realize what a joke your group is. I don't even have to do anything. You're not special. Nobody cares that you're upset. And the best part is, your group has deluded itself into thinking its the police of societal etiquette and people have to acquiesce to your being offended. Like I said, you destroy yourselves with your hilarious immature pretentousness.

Ta ta.
    Jesus Christ, calm the fuck down. I'm not upset about dick. All I was doing was highlighting your hypocrisy and how you fail to hold yourself to the same standards you hold others to.

Oh sorry.

Trigger Warning.

Deleted
    Oh sorry.

Trigger Warning.
    Please don't say Trigger, it Triggers me.

Deleted
    Would it have been too much of him to just say "ok im sorry, its fucking stupid, not retarded"? Would have saved himself this shitstorm, but maybe his ego is too much?

Deleted
    He's just a typical able white cis het male first party scum. Scum gonna scum.

...No I don't seriously believe that. I just wanted to make the joke.
    Seriously, if he's using what has become a general derogatory term for stupid to comment on something (not someone) he finds stupid then more power to him. However his initial reaction to somebody asking not to use that word was a bit much and seemed snide rather than jokey.

"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones."

Well the internet has turned all the houses into unbreakable one-way mirrors.

Now we can all sit comfortably in our houses and see and hear everything other people are doing and anonymously cast unlimited stones with no repercussions at the push of a button at anyone we want.

Responding to the OP's first post.

If I said something was "retarded" and someone told me to not say "retarted", I would agree to stop saying things are "Retarted" but still use "Retarded". It's really a spelling issue, not a moral one.

Political correctness can be flushed down the toilet for all I care. People get offended over nothing these days. Here's a fact: You can choose to be offended or not. It's like the whole breastfeeding in public vs anti breastfeeding crowd. If you're offended by it, you don't pay attention to it. You don't start a petition to get all of them to stop feeding their child (But I wouldn't put it past people to do that).
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__