Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    To tell you the horrible and pathetic truth.. I only need other players so I can boast about my gear, mounts and achievements. That is literally the only purpose other players have to me. So yes, being able to solo everything would be my dream come true.

yep and i wouldn't mind it all as long as the bots in the raids with me were decent...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Lets say the game had drop in drop out co-op system. Raids are soloable its engineered in a way that you still get that raid epic feel, an army or group of heroes taking down big baddies, but a raid full of AIs or something.
    You have essentially just described LFR (minus the "epic feel"). And no, personally I didn't find it enjoyable so I'm not playing.

Yup, I would. I play solo most of my time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Hypothetically here of course.

Lets say the game had drop in drop out co-op system. Raids are soloable its engineered in a way that you still get that raid epic feel, an army or group of heroes taking down big baddies, but a raid full of AIs or something.

Have system similar to rare spawn tagging where the more people are participating, the harder and beefier the boss is. (with better rewards)

Would you still play?

Tell you the truth I would probably be more apt to play personally.
    What you described is Diablo. Personally while I understand soloing things is quite fun on WoW atm it's incredibly biased as to the limitations of your class, I would not play WoW if it was as you described.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, got Diablo for drop-in drop-out co-op play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

I totally would. I enjoy playing with others, but I hate the fact that my success/failure in this game is like, 90% dependent on other people. frankly, I'd probably still be subscribed if I could just do raids by myself.

i'm thinking only in terms of pve. this game is impossible to go solo in bg-like pvp, and that's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plain and simply, nope.

I don't like the idea of people asking, wishing or expecting something to be done solo other than quests or solo queues. It is an MMO after all, you should be in need of interaction with others. I know most see it as not much of it due to them AFK'ing and queues in the Shrine/cities but raids shouldn't be solo'd at all (unless old content). Dungeons can be solo'd if you gear yourself better, again, old content is okay.

Rather wish to fight through a raid together with others than just make it feel like some singleplayer game as you bash through it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Practically all my IRL friends have stopped playing and I only play the game as single player anyway (sans the occasional dungeon or random invite to do some rare or whatever). If the only "multi-player" content was the auction house, my experience would not change that much.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to play alone so i don't have to deal with players fighting over purple items or making excuses at the last minute unable to make it instead of giving me a notice in advance.

No probably not. It would need better graphics, more voice acting, cut scenes, and be more story driven.

I played swtor entirely solo. Then hung it up @ max level. It was a 1 player game that required internet connection to me.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.