Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hopefully the Core Mount won't respawn, if you not kill all

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty awesome! I suppose there are people who've complained already, but honestly, I am excited for it.

While I do have negative feelings about Blizzard and the way they've handled WoW this is still a pretty nice thing to do. I will definetly come to check this out, it really sounds like a nice event!
    Tip: If you havent yet used the 7-day test perioid for SoO raid, you can use that to check this event out without subscribing! You can find the link to it with google (search for Siege of Orgrimmar 7 day trial, I'd give an direct link but you should never, ever use them if you dont know the source) or just check your email (they sent those out a while back).

Sounds like the mount is only available during the anniversary celebration?

If so I won't get it. If it's just another Onyxia deal, which seems more likely, I will get that thing.

Deleted
    Looks like the best quality mount i have ever seen. I'm noting the date in my agenda. This ROCKS.

Epic !

But what will the bosses drop?

Deleted
    This trumps anything I'd thought blizz would do. Cannot wait

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    100vs100 sounds a good way to get bloody coins

Deleted
    100 vs 100 time to get my coins rolling

Deleted
    what the hell is wrong with all the complaining people. You get LOTS of EPIC stuff for anniversary and I see complaints? the hell...

and to the people complaining that MC will be lfr 40 - nothing stops you from just finding 40 man pug/premade and signing it for lfr. Good luck with that, but yeah you can do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturhorn View Post
    what the hell is wrong with all the complaining people. You get LOTS of EPIC stuff for anniversary and I see complaints? the hell...

and to the people complaining that MC will be lfr 40 - nothing stops you from just finding 40 man pug/premade and signing it for lfr. Good luck with that, but yeah you can do this.
    Plus, I'm sure the difficulty will be pretty low. You probably won't need 40 top-100 players to complete it.

Deleted
    SSvsTM 100vs100 BG this will be fun as hell !!!
    MC scaled for max level LFR will be fun as hell IF it is like the old MC... you know, fire resists etc.

I don't know if the question is asked already, but... what toys will we get from both SSvsTM BG and MC? (besides the pet and the mount) Or it will be additional surprise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    SSvsTM 100vs100 BG this will be fun as hell !!!
    MC scaled for max level LFR will be fun as hell IF it is like the old MC... you know, fire resists etc.

I don't know if the question is asked already, but... what toys will we get from both SSvsTM BG and MC? (besides the pet and the mount) Or it will be additional surprise?
    I don't think they will bring resistance back for that, but I'm sure they will find some other fun mechanic to make it interesting (and hopefully not tedious)

Deleted
    nonono i meant boss resistance, not resistance on gear

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    ...40 man LFR...What fun...
    what's the problem here? gather 40 ppl (get the guildies and friends) and queue in...

Deleted
    I really cannot wait to see this =D

40 man lfr.. this would propably harder than normal soo.. but we have luck! all the main chars doing this the first week..

behind this.. its a catastrophe, a pug festival of noob horror..

my bet for wod is dez.. before this, start 6.0.. dont forget this kiddies..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2014-08-07 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Core Hound Mount, Hell Yes! If we do have ground mounts only in WoD. This is all I will be riding around.

I'm hoping this means they will also scale it down for WoD, and make it a current raid. Just for the Hell of it. Nothing to do with the story arc they are going for.
    Last edited by Lockrocker75; 2014-08-07 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    I really wanted to see the end of LFR. I mean it isn't any real form of progression in WoD. This is just making it even more horrible. Everyone is forced into this. I mean there are not very many large guilds left. Just about every single person is in some way getting forced into LFR if they want a mount. Maybe this sounds like a rant but just like anyone else I am allowed to feel the way I do at this point in WoW. I mean hell they just lost another 800k subs and only have 1.5 mil pre-orders for WoD. I have not myself pre-ordered.

I will not buy before I try. Maybe they will do the 10 day trial like they did with MoP. I skipped 90% of MoP after I got to see what was coming. SoO brought me back. Overly tired of it now and about to walk away for however long again. The horrible legendary quest chain doesn't help. I mean it is nice they decided to let everyone have a legendary but it also feels so wrong then even tedious to do it on alts.

So anyway I am glad to see such a great 10th anniversary. Just can't be happy about everything.
    Take it or leave it, LFR is not going anywhere and it's NOT forced onto ANYONE. Everyone has free will, so stop complaining and use yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    40 man lfr.. this would propably harder than normal soo.. but we have luck! all the main chars doing this the first week..

behind this.. its a catastrophe, a pug festival of noob horror..
    erm I thought it was meant to be a fun 'raid' to celebrate 10 yrs of WoW...