Glyph of Savage Roar

Hey guys I was just wondering if perhaps some of you could help me with the new glyph of savage roar. It says that it grants a full 5 cp duration of SR after leaving prowl. So for pre pulls do we prowl, get out of prowl, cast healing touch then wait for cd of prowl to get back in it? Also if you have the time, can you help me convince my RL to open a spot for my Feral in WoD

unless they changed it from the one shown on the talent calculator it activates a 5 stacks when you use rake or shread while in prowl, just a faster way to start bursting

ok im just wonder how this glyph work with Incarnation since rake and shred work as we r stealth or we most use prowl to get it while Incarnation ? i dont mind to hit prowl button lol, this gonna sound cool for pvp to not think about SR drop during burst phase.
    does the glyph have CD? anyone test it?

i would think you would need to bet in prowl for it to work, even with incarnation up. i wouldent think their is a cooldown for the glyph because unless you have incarnation you will only get it to work once per fight, and with incarnation its limited to buff.

Deleted
    The new savage roar glyph makes it passive. Or is this another one?

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    The new savage roar glyph makes it passive. Or is this another one?
    I'm a little behind the times, but I think they either changed it again, or put up a new glyph that gives you a 5 point savage roar when you rake or shred from stealth. I'm hoping the passive SR glyph is still a thing because something about savage roar drives me nuts.

There are a lot of short term buffs that I have zero problem with, but something about the long combo point build up for a buff that doesn't feel like it does anything makes me anxious. If it was just a buff you slip in on a free global and cost mana or focus it would feel alright.

Glyph of Savagery makes SR passive but reduces it's damage boost to 35%; Glyph of Savage Roar grants you a free, 5CP SR when you cast Rake or Shred from Prowl. No reason to Prowl > HT > Prowl or anything like that - if you were playing with Bloodtalons, you'd just cast HT > Prowl > Rake.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by thug View Post
    ok im just wonder how this glyph work with Incarnation since rake and shred work as we r stealth or we most use prowl to get it while Incarnation ? i dont mind to hit prowl button lol, this gonna sound cool for pvp to not think about SR drop during burst phase.
    does the glyph have CD? anyone test it?
    Incarnation grants a 5cp SR any time you use Shred/Rake while under it's effect.

No CD, just doesn't re-cast SR until below 42 seconds remaining on the current one

The confusion comes from this glyph on Wowhead

Glyph of Savagery
    Item Level 25
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Druid
    Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.

Savage Roar is now always active passively, but its effect is reduced by 5%.

Exclusive with:
    Glyph of Savage Roar
    Requires Level 25
    Max Stack: 20
    Sell Price: 1