Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran is supposed to be the giant epic version of tarren mill vs. shouthsore.

It's the WoD futuristic cool and shiny toys version. Where everyone has op-unbalanced things to kill everyone with.

Where as tarren mill vs. southshore is the basic deathmatch style. I think after a while it'd get boring.

Again, Blizzard knows what we will and will not enjoy. How dare we have our own mind and opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Again, Blizzard knows what we will and will not enjoy.
    They can have a pretty good idea based on the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Jeez, you guys will tin-foil-hat or act offended over anything.

It's pretty clear what he means. Think of it like eating cheesecake for a meal. One time can be a silly treat, doing it for every meal will make you feel miserable and fat. It doesn't mean that cheesecake is some conspiracy or something.
    Why is this BG classed as a silly unhealthy meal? Why can't it be classed as a healthy meal? Say the new BG is amazing for a lot of people should it be annual? How would you feel is it was your favourite aspect of the game made annual?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Ashran is supposed to be the giant epic version of tarren mill vs. shouthsore.

It's the WoD futuristic cool and shiny toys version. Where everyone has op-unbalanced things to kill everyone with.

Where as tarren mill vs. southshore is the basic deathmatch style. I think after a while it'd get boring.
    You mean how people get bored of WSG and duelling?

I'd like it if it became an annual event for like a week, in that way it would feel special and still be a lot of fun every time. I wouldn't really care much about it otherwise since I'm not really a PvP'er, but I'll definitely give this a try when I can.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2014-08-09 at 06:35 PM.

It's 100v100. I'm sure they have concerns about it affecting queue times, performance, and who knows what else that might not lend itself to a good long term experience.

Is this really your favorite aspect of the game already?
    First: Wintergrasp in its last year of WotLk was already capped at 100/100 and it no longer had the earlier performance problems from launch.

So 100/100 was very fluid in 2010 already.

Secondly: Yes I think - along with many others - this could be a favorite aspect of the game for some time. I think one week every quarter would be great.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-08-09 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Where on earth do you get those queue times? I don't think I've ever been in a queue for more than max 15min. this is both for max level and while leveling. I've never waited for anywhere near 45min, on either alliance nor horde.
    Going online just now, the avg wait time for all the BG's I tried is just about 5min, and I got an AV pop up after being in the queue for just 30sec
    I think he means low-leveled...because I have experienced some que times near there when queing on say, my level 63 Hunter....but my max level Druid usually gets in between 10-15 minutes.

Deleted
    It's 100v100. I'm sure they have concerns about it affecting queue times, performance, and who knows what else that might not lend itself to a good long term experience.
    Both of these things have been discussed already in this thread. If 100v100 affects queue times it can be reduced to a lesser number, this applies to performance too.

Is this really your favorite aspect of the game already?
    I said "say if it is amazing". It should be left to the players to decide.