Ever had a crazy hacker in your BG? I did!

So have you? I just did, and I was snap'd a few pictures of him in the act.

Strand of the Ancients. A dude took the demo from docks and just floated upward about 75yrds and just b-lined over all the walls to the relic chamber.

I was like O.O !!! so I hauled ass along with a lock(was playing my hunter) who happened to see it too and we got to the relic chamber about the same time as him, except now he was like 100yrds in the air catapulting down the gate.... Gate falls. Me and lock are ready for this f*** traps n portals everywhereee. He floats forward from his previous shooting position, and never enters the chamber. Round 1 over. ......what?

-snip-, ally ww monk on if any1 wants to report him lol

Mod-note: Removed the name, naming and shaming isn't good. Removed the [IMG] coding as well, please resize your picture.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-12 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've seen similar things like a mage that can teleport to the WSG flag, teleport back to his base instantly, then repeats when flag respawns.

games over VERY fast. lol
    Hi

Deleted
    Patch 4.1
    WSG 10~14 bracket.

I remember some melee class literally immune to all CC and interupts on top of constant HP Regen.
    That guy run up to our flag, took it and run back to his base not giving a single damn about the entire Alliance team beating on him like it was candy.
    Each time he got to around 30~40% of HP he regained 100%. No it was not some disc priests we were ignoring, he was totally alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had it happen once or twice on the PTR back in WotLK, people were teleporting across the entire field of WSG over the course of 3-6 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I've seen this once with a mage in WSG. Won the game in less than a minute.

Deleted
    Don't worry OP! You can report him and Blizzard and they will do mostly nothing about it! Oh, my bad, I meant they will stalk him for a period of a few months while he ruins everyone's bgs until they are ready to make his hacks unusable (of course, by then, new hacks will have appeared, which makes the whole process irrelevant, would be better to simply ban him).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Don't worry OP! You can report him and Blizzard and they will do mostly nothing about it! Oh, my bad, I meant they will stalk him for a period of a few months while he ruins everyone's bgs until they are ready to make his hacks unusable (of course, by then, new hacks will have appeared, which makes the whole process irrelevant, would be better to simply ban him).
    Pretty much, I've reported hackers and bots and a GM came with me ingame and caught them in the act after 1 year they were stilll going strong doing the same shit. If a GM isn't allowed to punish a person caught in the act then what the fuck is the report function for. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah dude, naming and "shaming" isn't allowed
    http://m5.paperblog.com/i/40/409737/...--L-bKeXy6.png
    Last edited by Vargur; 2014-08-09 at 08:27 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Saw the exact same thing ~2 years ago, we won first round and then that happened... Looks like Blizzard fixed it good -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    thats really depressing ppl were so hell bent on reporting him too, i figured with a couple of similar reports that a ban would insue but JUST ran into him again last night! sucha tooolll!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Report it to Blizzard and let them use their tools to determine if you're right or wrong. Naming and Shaming isn't tolerated here.

Closing.