Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    already sick of it after farming bindings/tier
    Not even a Molten Corehound mount gets you at least interested? wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    WAHHH IM NOT FUCKIN HAPPY

1. REHASH CONTENT wtf blizz

2. MY PC IS GONNA LAG TO HELL its blizz fault that my pc is from 2008

3. I WOULD HAVE PREFERED BWL OR NAXX OR insert other old raid here

4. I WANT GEAR INSTEAD OF STUPID FUCKIN MOUNT waghghdshgsh

5. WAHH TEMPORARY CONTENT IS LAME i want it to be for evarr!!!111

6. I WANT HEROIC REHASHED MOLTEN CORE FFS how can i prove im leet if i only do the lfr version!111

/shits nappy
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2014-08-07 at 06:42 PM.

Temporary content is lame, see GW2. My luck I'll be working 80 hours a week, or unemployed and miss it all together.

Other than that, it is a cool idea, but what would make it cooler would be to re-add the legendary amulet as an heirloom (1-90) that gave you molten footprints.
    Last edited by Pickynerd; 2014-08-07 at 06:46 PM.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    correct. it is only a LFR raid. there will be no normal, heroic or mythic version. i think its a great idea though. i would like to see at least a normal version though. i despise running LFR and this is gunna force me to do it.
    You can still grab the rest of 39 people you know and queue. Nobody is forcing you to solo queue.

As to the "event" itself. Sounds like a lot of fun and it's meant to be for fun, anniversary and nostalgia. It's not meant to be a real raid, so people can stop with the drop items and legendary weps, heroic versions and whatnot. It's simply something to enjoy in for the 10th anniversary and have fun, so stop with it and have some actual fun for a change when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    Not even a Molten Corehound mount gets you at least interested? wow!
    Mounts were awesome before we had 200 of them.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanda View Post
    So with the temporary revamp on Molten Core 40man what do you guys think. Do you like it? Do you not?? Also, Blizzard only stated you would be able to go around in a LFR version. Does this mean that we won't be able to do a real raid of it? It would be nice to see a real challenge.
    You serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    You serious?
    many things to add to my waahh post, thanks for the ideas guys, i didnt know i had so many reasons to be upset!

It's going to be great fun. I really want that mount even though it looks too big right now.

I'm glad it's LFR too since that means more easily formed groups with no arbitrary requirements to get in.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    The competition is tough but this might be their worst idea yet.
    Well, second to the one where they put tier 2 pants on the end boss of this terrible place so you had to keep running it even after clearing BWL.
    If they want to make it authentic I hope they disable the raid marker icon things for Garr.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I like the idea, but it'd be nice if they at least offered a flex version so you don't have to run with randoms. And before anyone tries to be clever, no, I cant find 40 people to make a raid on my server.

I'm curious what they're going to put on the loot tables though, guessing just transmog versions of the original gear.

Overall not very exited. I'll do it once for the pet which I'll never use, and then forget about the whole thing.

I would imagine there will be events posted on Open Raid for this event. There isn't any reason to find 40 people on your server.

Deleted
    Give! Give! Give!
    NAOW!

Cant wait for it tbh. Molten Core remained one of my favourite raids for its atmosphere and size for a very long time.

Deleted
    Oh, nostalgia. If i wasnt so upset about blizzard, this would be a reason to return temporarily.

But on the other hand.. i raided Molten Core over and over in classic. With my priest, my hunter, my mage..

Not sure if its worth to pay the 13 bucks for just seeing all that magma again.

Deleted
    Going to do it once then forget about it.

Deleted
    i will do one run just for the legacy achievement/feat of strength and the mount since its looking pretty cool.
    otherwise i ignore molten core lfr, just like the other lfr raids.
    same for the tarren mill battleground: get the achievement und "good bye".

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    only people with bad computers say that
    To be honest WOW and League of Legends are two titles proud of catering to people playing on wooden pcs and "toasters", that's another reason why they have a lot more players than their respective competition.

I still remember healing in Magtheridon with my camera pointed into the floor and it was "stand here, heal this cube guy" otherwise I would crash. Couldn't raid 25 mans at all. Changed PC somewhere in the first year of Cata but that makes it 4 years old now and it was never a rocket. If I go to Ordos / Celestials it's a lagfest for me. So I'm gonna possibly do the same in new Raggy as I do on Ordos, tag along and pretend I'm doing something, and be one of "lfr noobs", collect my mount and cya.