Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I have a max lev Horde toon. Shouldn't I get the Alliance one for free as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Agree 100%. For a faction specific mount that is way too steep. They should have just put it on the cash shop. A price this huge is just... I got no words for it.
    Hmm pay real money or imaginary money, think I know what I'd rather do

Calm down guys its just an optional mount, the other version of which you can get for free, doesn't matter if you don't play horde the option is there easily for you to obtain it. Its a bit harder for a primary horde player to obtain the other factions version.

Not that I really give a shit about either mount I only ride my brown kodo anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    I'm horde..and got mine for free. Doesnt matter that everyone else is riding it, the fact is that i got it for free while you alliance have to pay for it. Hilarious!
    You don't get it, do you? Mount collectors who collect ALL they can don't give a crap - they have all the gold they need to afford any price up to gold cap. Others who don't collect all, have two choices: a) have a mount everybody own and therefor not being to show off it, or b) gather some gold and have moderatly rare mount to inflict jelousy over their peers.
    To put it in numbers:
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=30
    297 Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak - same price level.
    1 Subdued Abyssal Seahorse - given to everybody who quested through Vajshir.
    So... What value does the mount own by literary EVERYONE will have?
    Last edited by Morry; 2014-08-08 at 04:30 AM.

Deleted
    With the 100k gold price, the ally chopper is most likely the true winner- because it will be less seen and more of a statement. Guess the community is so anti-competitive they even cant take a chopper contest as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    You don't get it, do you? Mount collectors who collect ALL they can don't give a crap - they have all the gold they need to afford any price up to gold cap. Others who don't collect all, have two choices: a) have a mount everybody own and therefor not being to show off it, or b) gather some gold and have moderatly rare mount to inflict jelousy over their peers.
    To put it in numbers:
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=30
    297 Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak - same price level.
    1 Subdued Abyssal Seahorse - given to everybody who quested through Vajshir.
    So... What value does the mount own by literary EVERYONE will have?
    No one's talking value here but you, im talking about Free Vs Not free. Therefore you lose, good day sir.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

I'm horde..and got mine for free. Doesnt matter that everyone else is riding it, the fact is that i got it for free while you alliance have to pay for it. Hilarious!
    Stay classy bro!

No one's talking value here but you, im talking about Free Vs Not free. Therefore you lose, good day sir.
    You really should have read my post...
    I'll get my mount, so I did not lose. And it would not matter what the price will be - it will be in the game and it will be easily acsessable. But yeah, if you have hard on for another free mount and don't care for it's value who am I to defy you of pleasure - feel free to celebrate, bro.