Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I expect most people to ride it for about a week after obtaining it then go back to whatever mount they normally glue themselves to, I don't think you'll see mahy people with it in the long run. Personally, I'm excited to do all the anniversary stuff from the BG to the raid!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Every man and his dog will eventually have it so that kills it for me a little bit, but it still looks like a pretty badass mounts that I'll use on alts beside the mechanical scorpion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'll probably ride the Core Hound out of irony on my hunter.

I've never tamed a Core hound on my hunter lol
    you know... this is something i can see roleplayers who play hunters do.

ride a core hound mount and the moment they dismount the core hound pet shows XD
    so they are riding there combat pet.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If rarity, or lack thereof devalues a mount's beauty to you, then you may not have liked the mount that much to begin with.
    not a very unrealistic post unfortunately

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering of the difficulty.
    Knowing the toxic nature of the LFR community, I just hope the mechanics don't change so much past what they already have. The last thing I want is to get it on the last day simply because everyone was just too much of a blithering idiot to figure out not to stand in the fire.
    Which I'm guessing will be a much bigger problem, seeing as it's 99% OF THE RAID INSTANCE.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I have a feeling it's going to be pretty hard to get tbh.

Unless WoD LFR gets a mega nerf compared to MoP. I don't see many groups being able to clear the whole thing with 40 people AND mechanics.
    itll be easy enough for awful people to clear, due to it being an anniversary type thing, unless they want tears to flood forums about it

Definitely! I've been looking to obtain a ground mount that feels kinda "specific" to each of my characters.

I use Invincible on my DK, Amani War Bear on my Warrior - bears are orc-worthy and the red/brown armor matches my gear, class mounts for Lock/Paladin and now I think I've found something I like for a shaman since it's an elemental beast of sorts - though if I had it, I would probably consider using the Flametalon as well.

Tl;dr - they've been long over-due in putting a core hound mount in the game.

Also, concerning the difficulty/etc - I imagine our friend Determination will be there to cheer us on and even though the bosses will be "maximum level" they still aren't exactly the most mechanically-complex/challenging bunch they game's ever had so I don't think it'll be too bad aside from a few outliers like Geddon.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

I'm super excited for all the 10th anniversary stuff!! A little worried about difficulty as mentioned above, but. Yeah! I'll have my corehound out and ride my other corehound 8D
    (Still don't understand the mentality of "if everyone has it it's stupid" but oh well.)

i have the random mount addon and WoD has a random mounting UI feature (which can be based on location) anyway. So this mount is definitely going to be marked for the hotter regions

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I have a feeling it's going to be pretty hard to get tbh.

Unless WoD LFR gets a mega nerf compared to MoP. I don't see many groups being able to clear the whole thing with 40 people AND mechanics.
    Current LFR has more mechanics than Molten Core ever did.
    Lucifron, tank adds, dispel. dps.
    Magmadar, Tank boss, avoid fire, dps
    Gheddon, get bomb, run out of group.
    etc etc etc

Add in LFR quality mob damage and you will find it is incredibly faceroll. Most likely it will be a snorefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    I don't care if everyone and their mum is going to have it. I have wanted a Corehound mount for AGGGGES.
    Plus, once the xpac drops, most people will go use whatever new mounts are, so eventually it will become unique again and allow for some very interesting transmog combinations!!!!

I'm sure the first few weeks / few months it will be very commonly used among players in the world, assuming the MC raid is only out during the Anniversary, I see it being somewhat uncommon / Rare later down the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyped for the whole anniversary event. One of the coolest things they've ever done.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

It looks so sick, one of my buddies is seriously resubbing without any thought after seeing it xD

Deleted
    Funny how ppl get hyped, excited about mounts. But when they actualy have to use them to MOVE a little longer distance they start crying "WHY I HAVE TO USE MY MOUNT. LET ME INSTAQUE THERE". Back in the days u had to actualy use your mount to get where you wanted to go. Insane, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randmo View Post
    I'm just wondering of the difficulty.
    Knowing the toxic nature of the LFR community, I just hope the mechanics don't change so much past what they already have. The last thing I want is to get it on the last day simply because everyone was just too much of a blithering idiot to figure out not to stand in the fire.
    Which I'm guessing will be a much bigger problem, seeing as it's 99% OF THE RAID INSTANCE.
    I'm just super thankful I've never had the kind of experiences that most people have had with LFR. I think the worst experience I've had was 3 wipes on Garrosh when it first unlocked, and sure the people get a little mean about it, but never seen had anything that bad. xD
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Incredibly.

Also today I finally got the pun "Molten Cor-gi".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Current LFR has more mechanics than Molten Core ever did.
    Lucifron, tank adds, dispel. dps.
    Magmadar, Tank boss, avoid fire, dps
    Gheddon, get bomb, run out of group.
    etc etc etc

Add in LFR quality mob damage and you will find it is incredibly faceroll. Most likely it will be a snorefest.
    Hell one boss in LFR has more mechanics than all of MC combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R4N14K View Post
    really nice model but... going to be same case like Heartstead, everybody going to have one and it wont be special...
    i dont care how not special a mount is only what it looks like.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Incredibly.

Also today I finally got the pun "Molten Cor-gi".

- - - Updated - - -

Hell one boss in LFR has more mechanics than all of MC combined.
    Last LFR I did was Dragon Soul and all I remember was mindlessly clicking tentacles. I am not saying that the proper mechanics are anything like that, but MC in its prime was much harder than LFR will ever be.

I'm thankful that I'll have one more mount to add to my collection, but everyone and their dog will have it, so I won't be riding it.

40-man LFR sounds like it could be chaotic fun. Looking forward to that.