I'll be honest, I almost never concern myself with the specifics of class changes until we're at a stage where I think that the speculation will be useful when stuff hits live servers.

Early Legion Alpha Marksmanship was a completely different spec than what we got on release and I suspect this is no different, so I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I'll be honest, I almost never concern myself with the specifics of class changes until we're at a stage where I think that the speculation will be useful when stuff hits live servers.

Early Legion Alpha Marksmanship was a completely different spec than what we got on release and I suspect this is no different, so I wouldn't stress too much about it.
    Thank you. So many people are flipping out on the FIRST build of an alpha that isn't enough released to us yet. People need to chill see what plays out and give feedback as it does. If it still looks this way come closer to release (don't think it will) then we can start flipping tables or whatever the new stupid thing to do is.

Hey, quick question about mythic+ do you use ring (SotH) on single target/boss? Using ring means picking True aim as tier2 talent, as LnL is granted through ring, but then when switching to belt for multi target we are stuck with True Aim only (no LnL) which is quite useless. Is it worth using ring anyway? Thanks!

Only on Upper Tyrannical or other super high Tyrannical dungeons, otherwise the loss of LnL on trash is not worth it. Go Boots+Prydaz instead for bosses.

Clear. Thank you!

Not strictly related to the guide but it may be relevant to people who take interest in this kinda stuff:

I've been asked if I want to go on the FinalBossTV show next week. To those unaware, it's a raiding/theorycrafting show/podcast on YouTube, and it's time for the annual Hunter episode. To provide some context, I've been on all but 1 of the Hunter episodes there have ever been since like 2013. So what I am basically asking is - are you sick of seeing me on this show and would you rather have someone else by now? (TL;DR strawpoll).

So what are the general feelings from people? Keep in mind there will probably be 3 slots on the show, but it would still be understandable if y'all want to see some other faces. Ofc I can just tell them that if they don't find another third person I can be on and get the best of both worlds.

Please take a second to take the Strawpoll here: http://www.strawpoll.me/14968599

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched every episode of FB with you. It's always nice to see you there explaining things in detail and representing the hunter community with pride and a musical instrument of some sort (). You go and you tell them that BM hunters didnt ask for a simple spec which is ridiculed by so many ;(
    P.S. Also, please give me a shoutout!
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

Well I polled this forum, the Hunter Discord and the WHU Discord (as I recognize that the Hunter Discord may have a bias towards me) and the response was pretty overwhelmingly positive, so I told them yes. I don't know who the other guests will be for sure yet, but I'm looking forward to a good show.

@Azor As far as the guides, I wouldn't mind a little bit more in depth, intricate things. Love the guides, but some questions I have that come up are things like LnL procs. Use them immediately outside of Vulnerable if you're not focus capped and not trying to get a MS for them or save them when able type of situations.
    One little detail that killed my damage early on was stopping casts when I didn't have to. Just a for instance, I would start an AiS cast even if it wouldn't hit in Vulnerable for 2p t20 uptime, but if I got a MS proc I'd stop the cast to get higher damage AiS's. Wqs told by another Hunter not to do this and it helped my damage a lot. As someone who frequents IV but not the Hunter Discord, small little details like that would be great. I understand sometimes those things go without needing stated, but for someone like me who reads your guide I can easily get hung up on one aspect of your posts involving "high uptime vulnerable usage" and completely miss that going for that fulltime is hurting me in the long run.
    I know, I know, feel free to face palm, but sometimes people get stuck focusing on one thing and overlook the easy answer in front of their faces.

Who is going to represent the BM community? We needs someone that actually plays BM as main spec and will talk about the many issues we deal with day to day and the lack of response we get from Blizzard in regards to all the feedback that is provided to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakibob View Post
    Who is going to represent the BM community? We needs someone that actually plays BM as main spec and will talk about the many issues we deal with day to day and the lack of response we get from Blizzard in regards to all the feedback that is provided to them.
    What are you on about?

Guidewriters aren't necessarily supposed to be mouthpieces for your opinions about a spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakibob View Post
    There is always Bendak

Yeah, Bendak knows whats up!

Seems like your wish is granted then. ^^

Is Bendak going on the Finalboss show?

Bay typically hosts 1 person per spec that will represent the spec and talk about the problems/issues of the spec. They also talk about how the different specs are performing, how good or bad the tier sets are, etc.

All I am saying is that I want someone on the Finalboss show that will honestly represent BM that actually plays it. Not someone that plays MM all the time and doesnt have to deal with the crap of a spec blizzard has given us.

Believe it or not, blizzard pays more attention to streamers than they do to their own forums.

They delayed the show for a week because I had to deal with Argus Mythic so the Hunter show should be on next week. They are still finalizing guests so I don't know who will be on besides probably myself.

Bay doesn't choose guests purely on the criteria you mentioned. He looks for guests that are knowledgeable about the specs first and foremost, everything else is fairly secondary. You'd be surprised how hard it is for him to find suitable guests. Last time the show was myself, covering primarily MM and BM, and Phi, who is very knowledgeable about Survival in particular.

Don't get your hopes up for someone to come on the show and whine about BM on your behalf. Your best bet as someone wanting BM to be buffed is to do what you can to influence Blizzard leading up to BfA, especially when the beta becomes more widely available. Bendak would be a good choice, but even then, the episodes where the guest just spends most of the time whining about the state of a spec tend to turn out pretty bad, because it is primarily an educational show.

I watch all of his wow content. The series he is currently doing is the Ketchup series for DPS. He talks to pure dps classes about how things have turned out for their class/spec so far in Legion. A large chunk of each episode lately is devoted to “what problems or issues do you have with your class/spec”. It’s not about whining, it’s about discussing the real issues that exist and what sort of suggestions do you have that could fix it or make it better. It would be great to have a BM hunter that shares our perspective. Other than Bendak, I cant think of a Big name BM hunter that always plays BM and would represent our spec properly. That is all I am trying to say.

Well if you don't know anyone except Bendak then maybe you need to broaden your horizons a little bit. Moofz, Cerbi, Tsurugi, Zorndyke, Speedx and more all fit the bill and also play the spec at a high level, and some of them do the theorycrafting of the spec as well. I just don't think any of them would want to.

Anyone have an idea how long it usually takes for Raidbots/Simc to update with hotfixes? I just ran some sims for BM and it doesn't seem to be taking the 2.5% buff into account yet.