Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Is there any amount of buff where the MM Tier 21 bonus makes Arcane Shot + Marked Shot spam stronger than Aimed Shot spam during Trueshot?
    No amount that is ever going to happen.

Is this change worth updating the BiS list?

Or should we just sim it ourselves lol.

It might, I don't have the sims just yet.

T20 is never going to be dropped for BM, at least during progress. T20 increases Burst and AoE dmg much more than T21 can ever do. And the 4pc T21 might never even give you an extra Aspect cast during a fight(or one that matters).

I see they nerf 4set t21 if you have CoF equipped. That was.. new.

4set BM value proved to be as OP as fury one Kappa.
    God forbids having synergies like MM...

Convergence of Fates now causes the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece set bonus to be reduced by 50%. Developers' notes: With this trinket and the 4-piece set, instead of receiving 2.5 seconds of reduction per Kill Command, you'll receive 1.25 seconds of cooldown reduction per Kill Command.
    No synergy then for T21 4pc/Bracers/COF

hey nice guide nice support but I'd like to ask you some questions, why you use boots and waist on portal lady (saw this in your video on twitch). imo there is not enough aoe to benefit from the belt especially if you not doing the portals. Also I dont understand the choice of sidewinders in the coven fight. Is it worth? I guess its a marginal improvement at most. And would you recommend to use gloves/ring oder gloves/boots in any fight or is the 4p/2p combination always superior? Imo there is not enough mobility requirement to benefit from the gloves but maybe in mythic this could change.

Well, the belt is clearly worth it, we have statistics for that: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ies&dataset=99

You can also just look at the top rankings for that fight and see Belt for basically everyone.

Sidewinders on 2 targets does more damage than Trick Shot on one target, so if you can reliably use Sidewinders on the 2 bosses on Coven, it is worth using. I didn't use it for my first Heroic kill because I was more concerned about learning the fight, I used it on Normal the other day where things were a lot more forgiving. I'll definitely use Sidewinders next time.

There are no fights where Gloves are better than 4+2+Boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Well, the belt is clearly worth it, we have statistics for that: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ies&dataset=99

You can also just look at the top rankings for that fight and see Belt for basically everyone.

Sidewinders on 2 targets does more damage than Trick Shot on one target, so if you can reliably use Sidewinders on the 2 bosses on Coven, it is worth using. I didn't use it for my first Heroic kill because I was more concerned about learning the fight, I used it on Normal the other day where things were a lot more forgiving. I'll definitely use Sidewinders next time.

There are no fights where Gloves are better than 4+2+Boots.
    I dunno then you have boots and ring for every boss which is a meme.

I mean, sure, there's plenty of reasons to not like it, but nonetheless it is the truth. The value of gloves over boots is not nearly large enough to overcome the value of a set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I mean, sure, there's plenty of reasons to not like it, but nonetheless it is the truth. The value of gloves over boots is not nearly large enough to overcome the value of a set bonus.
    It's not about liking or disliking. It's always been a potent combo for progress. You are right about that even though I've tried 2+2 this week ring and gloves on vari. It wasn't breathtaking but it worked pretty well.

Anyone have any idea if CoF will still remain a good choice for MM after the proc nerf?

Quick maffs says, that this nerf will add 6 (maybe 7) seconds to Trueshot. So it should still be decent on ST, although the buffs to the Antorus trinkets might change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Hello Azortharion; can you add again in the guide the import strings for CrucibleWeight addon please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Anyone have any idea if CoF will still remain a good choice for MM after the proc nerf?
    It's lost a lot of it's value but if it enables you to have trueshot up for important phases it's worth probably more than anything else you can put in that slot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    T20 is never going to be dropped for BM, at least during progress. T20 increases Burst and AoE dmg much more than T21 can ever do. And the 4pc T21 might never even give you an extra Aspect cast during a fight(or one that matters).
    with bracers and cof (since nerf was reverted) I think it will give you an extra one, maybe even two depending on length of fight

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's lost a lot of it's value but if it enables you to have trueshot up for important phases it's worth probably more than anything else you can put in that slot

- - - Updated - - -

with bracers and cof (since nerf was reverted) I think it will give you an extra one, maybe even two depending on length of fight
    Nerf wasn't "reverted" though, it was just changed to be baseline rather than situational. It's -3 seconds now rather than -4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Nerf wasn't "reverted" though, it was just changed to be baseline rather than situational. It's -3 seconds now rather than -4.
    There was a proposed 50% nerf for 4set t21 while wearing cof which they backed out on last second

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    There was a proposed 50% nerf for 4set t21 while wearing cof which they backed out on last second
    Right. But as already stated - they backed out of it because instead of just nerfing it for BM and fury, they decided to nerf it for *everyone* again. It's now -3 seconds rather than -4, with a little more agility on it to compensate.
    So it's not that convergence didn't get nerfed - it's just that they figured they might as well hit everyone rather than BM and fury specifically.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic dogs are terrible for Markman, when you get the fire side. Any suggestion on what is best to do on pure movement fights?
    Last edited by Youn; 2017-12-08 at 03:31 PM.