Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I thought the most important question was: "Why do we fight?"
    why do you have the date you joined in your sig when it says it on the profile bar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    That's the second most important question
    No, the second most important question is "But if I use my mouse to turn, how do I click on Rend?"

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shandris or Jaina. I like strong women

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm a gay male, so none of them. Illidan, however, is my first pick followed by Arthas.
    Arthas would just betray you... just look at Jaina

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely closer to say none? Don't really like Night Elves.

Tyrande maybe? But even Lor'themar looks a bit better than her, hahaha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yrel ^^

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    This is the most important thing in world of Warcraft history!! Which character would you rather go out with, Tyrande Whsiperiwnd, Shandris Feathermoon or Maeiv Shadowsong? This is the most important question in the history of Warcraft and quite possibly the world.
    Probably the trashiest one... I don't know which that would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande's hot but she seems like the crazy, controlling type of woman who goes insane whenever you go against her. I mean look at her in that one scenario, A Little Patience. She wanted to go all out on the orcs with no plan or anything, just wanted to charge right in and spill some orc blood and kept nagging at Varian to just charge in and telling him how he's tentative and how he has to be decisive to lead the Alliance and all that shit. Then when you win she's shuts her trap. Maeiv Shadowsong just seems like the serious, strong, no fucking around kind of woman and while that's ok when you're in a war, I couldn't imagine being on a date with her. The one I'd rather go out with is Vereesa Windrunner or Lady Liadrin.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Shandris or Jaina. I like strong women

Arthas would just betray you... just look at Jaina
    Shandris is likely not interested in men and Jaina is taken.

Valeera.

/10char
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Valeera.

/10char
    She looks like a barrel of gunpowder that can go off at any moment.

Jaina for me, she's got a super hot body. Plus I dig crazy chicks.

Btw, if you're a crazy chick, inbox me... But if you're really crazy you already have = 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Jaina for me, she's got a super hot body. Plus I dig crazy chicks.

Btw, if you're a crazy chick, inbox me... But if you're really crazy you already have = 3...
    You don't like crazy chicks. You think that you do because you have a deluded and theoretical kind of crazy that you want and hope a girl to be. Similar to wanting to have a girl stalking you -> If a girl has to stalk you then it's because you have already shown you're not interested in her, so her more direct approach has already failed, thus the girl stalking you is not one that you'd like to be with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    The most important question in WoW.

WHERE IS MANKRIKS WIFE!?
    in Nagrand.

OT: Tyrande, because reasons.