Deleted

Odd question: gametime

Let's start by saying being subbed doesn't cost much at all.

However, is there any way to 'trade' stuff other than money to keep your account with enough gametime?

Anyone willing to share there experience on the matter?

Private messages will do if it's some shady stuff :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    Let's start by saying being subbed doesn't cost much at all.

However, is there any way to 'trade' stuff other than money to keep your account with enough gametime?

Anyone willing to share there experience on the matter?

Private messages will do if it's some shady stuff :P
    No, there is no other way.

Either purchase gametime, sign for a subscription, get gametime gifted or be very lucky to win a lot of competitions on some sites. Or work for your friends, family or other to obtain favors for them to purchase it for you.

All other is not permitted, SPECIALLY no 'shady' stuff.

It is not permitted to buy gametime ingame for gold, or items (anything really). Gametime is counted as a RL product, so only permitted via RL means.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I use to play on Illidan US and i saw a lot of people saying in trade they were willing to buy others game time for Gold and vice versa. If your good at making gold offer a large sum for game time, at the worst you will lose the gold, its a worse deal for the person spending real money at risk of being scammed.

Do it at your own risk and im sure its against some blizzard rule, yet quietly people are exhcanging paypals and doing it anyway often.

Gametime for gold is very easy to scam as the transaction can be cancelled after handing out the code for anyone to check that its' "working" and added to game-acount.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988