Green Fire Quest

Hi All,

I just boosted my lock to lvl 90 and started the green fire quest. Im up to the bit where I have to enter the Black Temple.
    I've read all the guides but cant find an answer to, If I die, do I restart the whole scenario or where I last left off?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Where you last left off

Aside from the final boss, the scenario is fairly easy (my warlock's about i525, so nothing all that special by today's standards), so you can probably get to him in one go, then anytime you join it again, you will be just before the summit, where you fight him.

Thats funny. I got to the end of that a ways back when I first got the tome to do it. Ended up not beating him and never went back because I didn't want to reclear all the bull shit up to him again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Where you last left off

I started it then took 6 months off before SoO only sat down and did it last week after being back for 2 months

Keyboard Turner saoring-black-raven's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have to be honest i found the green fire quest one gigantic pain the the backside and just not worth doing.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still cant beat that last boss, I tried for like a week then gave up. Been sitting on it for a ling while. I should go back and do it now that my Ilvl is much better than back when I first tried lol

The last fight was tough. I tried to do it when I was around 500 ilevel and fail so bad. It was so much easier when I got to 540 :P