Hey everyone, just wanted to get some feed back on professions from the beta. Currently I am deciding between Alchemy and Inscription to pair with my herbing.

I have been reading a lot on the two, but at the moment it's really just about stuff not working so I have not been able to read up on the actual professions aside from stuff like on mmo-champ and wowhead.

From what I have read on them it seems like Alchemy has been simplified in regards to the flasks and pots that can me made and it doesn't seem like a lot of "fun" potions have been added, but then again this is beta so I can't speak much on the matter.

And in regards into Inscription it seems that with the resent glyph changes to have some of them be added automatically when we level, makes the profession seem worthless to make any money off of with the exception of the decks, but those generally only are good for the 1st tier of raiding.

Any feed back would be nice and appreciated. I do plan to level all of the professions at some point during the expansion but I wanted to focus on of the two at the start of the expansion

Thank you :-D!